Forums Taking Control!!

Our very own fight club!
DJ_FlawLess
forum buddy
forum buddy

Forums Taking Control!!

Post by DJ_FlawLess »

Ok I have been watching the TV, something many of us do on a day to day basis. When I came across a program explaining how the Hindu culture in Britian get what they want.

In the age of computers they have used a very easy, yet very clever idea of creating a forum (found at: http://www.hfb.org.uk/) within this fourm once the "minority" group finds something they believe to be against them they post and basicly bully the people into doing as they are told.

In one instance a low market cake shop was selling a range of cakes which contained pictures related to Hindu beliefs, they wished for the cakes to be removed so wrote an informal letter asking for it to be withdrawn. After getting no repsonse they wrote once again in a formal manner explaining if the cakes where not withdrawn then they would send in hundreds of customers to buy and return a major amount of cakes!

Now I personally don't agree with this, what happened to freedom of expression? But I would like to hear the opinion of other who also know the effects of the internet on the masses, so comment away.

ADMIN: Moved to Debate Board ~Stavros

Losing_grip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Losing_grip »

I will kill them all. :P

rambo

Post by rambo »

Lol.. lg.. :P

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Losing_grip wrote:I will kill them all. :P
Asshole racist fucker, get the fuck out of suck-o,

We dont give a shit about who's doing who, i think you should first think about terrorism and poverty rather than a bunch of people trying to show some respect to their gods, which i m sure none of you do.

asshole discriminators like you are shame to humanity.

Oh and yes somebody please help those terrorists, they're too trying to express themselves too.. WHAT THE FUCK happened to freedom of expression?

Thank god i m not gonna ban you because i believe in freedom of expression.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I personally feel closer to hindu reliegion than any other in fact. I have been thinking for some time now of converting but I think that takes too much time and all.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

its probably better i dont give my oppinion on this one

Deth
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Deth »

Sort of like phreaking, interesting idea.
Someone actually believes in terrorism, neoconservatives are hitting home. :lol:

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

Hindu and all that crap are non violence the dumbass terroists blow it to fit there aggenda the real truth of most all religions is that there is absolutly no calling for slaghter or death or mass muder it acually say a eye for a eye you kill a man you will be equally punished we are all the same and eqaule we are all red and a big ass splat on the wall when slaughterd no mater what race creed color etc so what the hell is everyones dammed ignorant ass problam religion is just a dammed excuse racisom is a excuse its all ignorance and dammed dumass excuses to kill fight and not get the hell along and just hate I hate one thing Ignoreance and stupity and street thugs who cant talk proper language