Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Anonymous love or hate?

Post by jasonxxx102 »

what are your feelings about anonymous.

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Anonymous is such a wildcard that it's impossible to love or hate 'em.

Eventhough I support Project Chanology, I don't necessarily support all actions Anonymous commits. Besides, Anonymous isn't a fixed group. I've posted on 4chan/7chan before. That means that people can join or leave whenever they like. That means the most racist assholes or the nicest people can commit acts in the name of Anonymous

I think they've got a good cause with Project Chanology. I hope for the best for their cause.

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

Hate.

I am anonymous and everyone knows that all of anon are self-loathing, poor bastards sitting in their mother's basement lurking moar and rapidshitting everywhere.

>_<

Anonymous is legion.

Go anonymous, go.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

anonymous is not jerking off in mom's basement

Post by DNR »

Anonymity(anonymous) chooses you.

Some people try to be anonymous, but they stick out like a penguin on a nude beach.
:lol: It takes several skillsets to create anonymity, and you have to be disciplined and follow those rules of self-protection. Anonymity is not one thing, it takes a couple of factors in play to create anonymity. And anonymity is only as good as you work it, and last only as long as you maintain it. Its work, and good anonymity is fucking work.

Anonymous to me is self-defense, the less people know about you, the less they have to attack.

I had many reasons to 'learn' to be anonymous I have worked in law enforcement and security 15+ yrs. Being anonymous meant you didn't have to worry about people getting personal and trying to retaliate you for doing your job. It meant I could sleep some nights without a cocked and locked .45 in my right hand. Real good anonymity meant 'clean' cellphones, constantly moving and keeping old mailing lists and registered driver's license's in the old addresses, and not keeping friends that 'know' you. It can be confusing, and in the end - you'll have trouble wondering 'who' you are.

Another misunderstood thing about anonymity, its not lonely. I have peace with myself, and I have my choosen friends, online. I don't have a problem with silence and the voices in my head :wink: A true warrior must make battle with himself first.
I stay away from most people because all my work and life travels, just tells me that I dont need them. People tend to come to me with problems, and I deal with enough of them on the clock. I hide to slack off and give myself self-growth time and relax too. Being nice to people is work, and I need a break from you motherfuckers :lol:

If you still live with your mom, putin' away in some basement - its a personal growth issue - nothing to do with anonymity. Although I do run my vehicle tags and plate through mom and dad - it shows I live 50 miles away from where I actually do :wink: I own a house in the country, am married, and work in a hospital. I moved out of my parents house in a fit of rage when I was 18. I hope your mom remarried, because most searches for people's names - will turn up their parents - because they owned a home for so long, age etc. Thats why I make sure my dad has his handgun and we go shooting often :wink:

BTW if this was a software/org called anonymous, my search engine turned up nothing. :roll: The thread was better going in the direction Necrix was taking it :lol:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

addenum
Ok, the leakage by Stavros "project chanology" was better in the search engines, and I hit upon this quote

We are the Anonymous accomplices. Acting for justice and having no leader, we are a social structure capable of absorbing all attacks upon us. You cannot hide from us, because we are among you, we are the majority and the minority. We are continually expanding and improving. We cannot be defeated, because to defeat us would be to defeat yourself.

Downfall of the Church of Scientology is only the beginning.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

OOOOhhh The Matrix exists! :lol: :lol: :x

Hmm sounds like, smells like, and talks like, a regular gang to me. Undisciplined and a good place to get in trouble because your name was on their mailing lists. Might as well go join NoRML or subscribe to High Times, or your local skinhead group.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I have a couple of times gone on the goons IRC channel and I heard them talking in the most abusive language about the Church of Scientology. Today after doing some research I realized that project Chanology is basically a war against The church of Scientology. So my question is whether every one who hates the church of Scientology is also anonymous?
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

jasonxxx102

Post by jasonxxx102 »

I personally hate anonymous becuase of the heartless ruthless things they do to innocent computer users they trash credit hack into private accounts steal money... etc. they are a bunch of losers siiting in thier moms basement with no life

Deth
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Deth »

I heard they also have the ability to detonate yellow vans at will.
Project Chanology is a bid to crush scientology.

Carmany
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Carmany »

Anonymous is everyone yet no one. As a fellow Anonymous "Don't Rule 1/2 Me" because the rules were user created by those who can not be named. Here's the thing, a lot of people news and what not blame Anonymous as hacker clan or gang. Which is not true Anonymous is anyone, one person put's out something if liked by the masses they go with it, if not your shot down. No organization is usually involved, raids, invasions and protest etc do happen but the fact of the matter is the person posting below your or above could very well be a police captain, elected official and possibly a teacher linked by similar interests of the many boards. Yes they can be hated but Anonymous is just a name for anyone on the internet who does not wish to have a distinctive username. EDIT* The reason the Church of Scientology is protested and there sites attacked is because the views people have of the religion is, Scientology takes away basics rights of humans and you need to pay to take classes which advance you in he ranks. They believe it turns humans into a money paying slaves. This is the reason for www.xenu.net and other protest sites. Please Do Not Flame

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

Well, it's not better than I put it ;)

But, well said.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews