The word Nigger.

Our very own fight club!
ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

floodhound2 wrote:I am not sure what to make of this other than cow don't care if they are called niggers. Hum perhaps you could explain more?
They do, you just don't know it.... yet >.>
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Still_Learning »

DNR wrote:The ideology behind racism is of hate.

The answer is real simple - either we all learn to live together, or we all die together.
Talking about blacks in an offensive way is a great disservice to the black men and women that also fight and die in america's armed forces and law enforcement.

If you don't like black people then make sure you tell 911 not to send any black people like cops, emts, or firefighters.

DNR
EXACTLY..

that should be the conclusion of this topic. :D

Uner

Post by Uner »

floodhound2 wrote: I am not sure what to make of this other than cow don't care if they are called niggers. Hum perhaps you could explain more?
My point is that we all bleed the same, even animals. I wouldn't really use it in a 'Who's superior' topic, such as this one. Homeless dogs bleed red too - does it mean we're equal? Not really...

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

Uner wrote:
floodhound2 wrote: I am not sure what to make of this other than cow don't care if they are called niggers. Hum perhaps you could explain more?
My point is that we all bleed the same, even animals. I wouldn't really use it in a 'Who's superior' topic, such as this one. Homeless dogs bleed red too - does it mean we're equal? Not really...
quoting this so you cant edit your words later haha

"In a 'Who's superior topic" so a topic about the word nigger you think is a whos superior thing? how does a deregatory word which is very offensive to another race have to do with whos more superior?

Uner

Post by Uner »

'Who's superior topic', I was more like referring to thug's post, which suggested that we're all equal cause we bleed the same. That's what I got out of it, anyways.

Holytoaster4

Post by Holytoaster4 »

yes, obama is white XD
Holytoaster has become satanictoaster!

Uner

Post by Uner »

Now, I don't want to dig this topic out of it's grave, but something really fucking retarded has come to my attention . . .
As I was navigating around stormfront, I came around [[/url] link . . .
I bet it's the first time they're voting . . . and they're voting only cause of the black candidate. That's an outrage. People who don't give a fuck about politics ( not to say blacks.. ) should not be allowed to vote, seriously. Even black McCain supporters don't know what the fuck they're talking about . . .

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

dude this thread is so dead.

If you got another point to make start another debate.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.