i hate big brother>tv show

Our very own fight club!
rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

i hate big brother>tv show

Post by rhysh »

bigbrother.com.au

i hate that mother fucking show they have on tv,its they gayest piece of shit ive ever seen apart from politics

every year they say they have a big new surprise,oh wow im so surprised-wow they got 1 new person on the show last year,but this year they got two,next year ill bet they have THREE new people

wow omfg god i would never have guesed that,thats what my mate reckons and i think the exact same thing

besides the show is stupid,in a way also gay,like whoa,i know,lets get a whole bunch of guys and girls and stick em in the one house,then make them all get pissed of,sleep in the one room,sometimes the same beds,also lets get em drunk,then lets broadcast this on tv

its a stupid piece of shit,i hate the mother fucking shouw and if it was an object i would blow it up with a nuclear bomb,thats how much i hate it

whats ur opinions?

G-Brain

Re: i hate big brother>tv show

Post by G-Brain »

rhysh wrote:if it was an object i would blow it up with a nuclear bomb
There is the house...

rhysh

Re: i hate big brother>tv show

Post by rhysh »

G-Brain wrote:
rhysh wrote:if it was an object i would blow it up with a nuclear bomb
There is the house...

good idea

im off on a mission now

haha man XD youre funny,though i guess i realy should consider the house huh xD

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

"big brother" is one of the most adhorrent TV shows ever, where a bunch of narcissistic morons give up all their sense of reality and slowly drift into psychotic behavior... :roll:
my only hope is that one day one of those morons will be murdered by another one...live on TV. maybe this will be a good opportunity to start a public discussion if TV should be more than an ethic-free zone.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

bad_brain wrote:"big brother" is one of the most adhorrent TV shows ever, where a bunch of narcissistic morons give up all their sense of reality and slowly drift into psychotic behavior... :roll:
my only hope is that one day one of those morons will be murdered by another one...live on TV. maybe this will be a good opportunity to start a public discussion if TV should be more than an ethic-free zone.
i agree with you there,but im not just agreeing cus i hate the show and your knocking the show

they seem to call this a "reality show" but in reality is this how we live our lives,really,no of course now

oaw oaw look at,i got this idea of making a tv show where we torment people,make fools of them,make em drunk,and probably crazy,arent i fucking smart,gees albert ienstien would never of thought of this one,i wonder why,wait i know,cus hes not a fucking moron like me

i hate the show,but half my family likes the show,i feel embarrassed to say that but they do,and its reality of the situation,so i must face it i guess,but im thinking of "exploring" their site later on,im expecting maybe a few xss's and an lfi/rfi but anyways i dont know how such a show got on tv,or how it actually succeeded so long

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

rhysh wrote: but im thinking of "exploring" their site later on,im expecting maybe a few xss's and an lfi/rfi but anyways i dont know how such a show got on tv,or how it actually succeeded so long
skip this and better learn something useful for yourself instead, because else you would also waste your time with "big brother".... :P

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

rhysh wrote:im thinking of "exploring" their site later on,im expecting maybe a few xss's and an lfi/rfi
The site is in Java, so good luck with those file inclusions.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

i actually havent viewed the site,ive still gotta get all my stuff together first

stupid reformat :s

but thanks anyways for the heads up,hmmm,ill find something,i reckon i will

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

yay,they just got "evicted" by channel ten,booted of channel ten

and as they say on their ads

"eviction night,its the night we all love and they hate"

yeah whos hatin now bitch,for the first time ive liked "eviction night"