Cashing Out

Our very own fight club!
cuna

Cashing Out

Post by cuna »

You know i have read a 1001 ways to exploit, plunder and deface a page, person, cell phone and yes even the sacred Coke machine. But have you ever thought what it would take to pull off the "big one"? I mean what if you made it inside the bank, PayPal or found yourself sitting on a pile of cc's. How do you get paid without leaving a big ol stinky trail leading right back to you? I would sure hate to spend years honig my subversive skills only to find myself locked inside the safe! So I thought I would throw this out there and see where it goes ..... :roll:

G-Brain
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by G-Brain »

Deface a person? You sick bastard. :lol:

I don't think this forum approves of illegal activities such as this one. I heard paypal.com.au lets you send money with unverified accounts though :wink: I'll leave the rest to you.

cuna

Post by cuna »

Let me carify, I have never hacked anything outside of my own lab, nor do I condone any illegal activity. And as for defacing web sites to me is just about the stupidest use of talent there is! To me hacking is the "art" of subversion and while I would definetley consider myself a n00b, I consider a "real" hacker to be someone that doesn't brag about their activities, whatever their activities or motives might be. I haven't really seen this topic discussed anywhere before and I was just following my curiosity into another one of those dark places.

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

cuna....in order to succeed at crime....you need to overcome the most basic temptations.

If you have a lot of cash, you do NOT spend it all at once. Conspicuous showboating will only attract unwanted attention, jealousy and suspicion. The less people who know about your crimes the better, as it means one less person that could turn against for you whatever reason.

Money laundering and legitimate reasons for large quantities of undeclared currency is also essential to ensure success.

Committing crime is easy. Covering your tracks isnt.

The cops are not monolithic, omnipotent beings who see and know all. Rather, they rely on patterns and methods of behaving. Trial and error, and chasing leads are their forte. Sure, they have technology at their disposal, but that is only used to further assist them in the identification and use of patterns.