Take a stand for this.

Our very own fight club!
zak
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Take a stand for this.

Post by zak »

I'am taking a stand to stop the NWO New world order, you must understand the old world order to understand the New world order. I support alex Jones , Jordan Maxwell , and others. Alex Jones a Conspiracy theorist realty has been banned by f**ken > sorry for bad language, < youtube for no reason, for telling what he thinks the the truth is, there you go.

do you believe in the new world order.

what do you think the old world order is.

I will post his website in links field thank you.

enjoy. 8) :D

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

I doubt it will happen, and even if it did, could it last for long? nah, those in power will grow corrupt and start fighting among themselves :P

To put it plainly, I don't think the ppl who wants a world government has the skills needed to create it, and those who has the skills probably don't want it. Tbh, I don't even believe there is anyone seriously planning complete world domination. They might think they are, but there are too many unknown factors that would destroy these plans IRL.

Insection
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Insection »

money makes the world go round and money is what bildeburg has.

Im guessing there would be a world dictatorship by 2200

zak
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

NWO

Post by zak »

Insection wrote:
Im guessing there would be a world p by 2200
I would say in 2009 or even 2010 since I believe the swine flu was hoax a beta test, I wonder what would be the real flu attack, so they make Martel law, to create a dictatorship by then. 8O :wink:
Last edited by zak on 06 May 2009, 18:48, edited 2 times in total.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Do you know what year it is? 2009. And there is no new world order. Chill out dude, shit like this won't change overnight. Remember, you can't put out a fire before it starts.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...