Racists are scums!

Our very own fight club!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Good post C-thug.

Pong, you are right - if you have an issue with one person, it does not make sense to include everyone in his/her race.

This is why I embrace the Internet. It is here we have the noble chance to start looking at people by the 'content' of their character. On the internet we can only see your choice of avatar, what you write, and perhaps some questions and answers about common things like neighborhood, music, likes and dislikes. You can't see how old they are, you can't see what race they are, you can't see if they are some poor guy living in a trailerpark or some well-off guy living in a posh neighborhood.

This is the higher level of awareness I mean when I write. The good people here of suck-o have shown that people all over the world can talk and be together - and not be restrained by fucked up rules setup up by 'society'. The fucked up rule in society are "judge a person in 5 seconds - first impressions" and "What can I sell this person, can I get anything of value from this person", and "this person is not from around here - he is not one of us".

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Ok guys:

Who here likes burgers?

Lets take beef for example. Its nice but, add some salad, ketchup, bacon, and you have a KICK ASS meal.

and that is the magic of the differences between people: new ideas, perspectives and thoughts. Stick to one "flavour" and you have a boring, predictable, not terribly adventurous sensation on your hands.

:wink:
To the wicked, I am merely too knowledgeable in their ways.

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

DNR hits the bull's eye yet again. :D
keep it up!