Just a random rant

Our very own fight club!
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Just a random rant

Post by Gogeta70 »

This is coming from a lack of understanding of my own thoughts and feelings. These are my beliefs - written down so that i can view them objectively and draw a conclusion for myself.

Society. The word used to define the world we live in, in terms of our interactions and choices with other people. Here at suck-o, we are the outcasts of society - tossed aside for their own selfish reasons. Why is it? Because we display superior intelligence, a higher level of awareness, a curiosity in the things that others simply ignore? Perhaps they fear us. They fear us, because they don't understand us. We seek the answers to social insecurities that they are blissfully ignorant of. We blatantly refuse to to submit, submit to the fantasy of being in control of our own lives. Crime, poverty, economical decline - these are the results of their ignorant lives.

These words don't come easily to me, but let's continue.

So what have we gained from becoming outcast? What have we lost? One thing for certain, is we've gained each other. A community - a small society for those that were tossed aside like trash. We live separate from those people, the ignorant beings who believe they're in control, living corpses without any true opinion.

However, regardless of what's said here, the feelings of a single individual will never equal that of the entire world - that of our ignorant, dead, society. One person can never change the world.

I will say one thing though - I chose the red pill, i chose to be informed. And this is my opinion.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

nightkid
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by nightkid »

this thread really hits home with me. it's frustrating you can't escape society or judgement. over time i guess you can over look being judged by ppl, just takes time, totally off topic but when i was younger i remember when it came to dating girls i practically but not completely refused to have a relationship with a girl who wasnt a virgin, it felt so weird to me, emotionally. but i was fragile then and it probably had something to do with my first four girlfriends being virgins but now i look more into how a person is at heart then things they've done..that kinda fit into the post in a weird way :lol:

i think its a combination of everything you mentioned..superior intelligence, awareness and curiosity. the masses couldnt imagine what goes through our hacker minds, not just computers but technology, the world, politics, reading between the lines and common knowledge to question the goverment and the infinite random things that will pop into your head and mine, i can't even explain it myself but im sure you all know the feeling im talking about.

i've been weighing the pros/cons of being superior, thinking outside of the box, embracing being a hacker, having took the red pill. call it what you will. i've gained the ability to pursue knowledge and not settle for "that's just how it works" bullshit answers. i've had alot of good memories when i was 13/14.. sitting at my HP with (roughly trying to remember specs) 1.6 ghz sempron, 128mb of ram and 30 gig hard drive with just a cd reader hooked up to a 56k modem late at night on my towns irc channel and msn when i was socially acceptable, sending message bombs to friends and enemies, tricking my peers into accepting trojans (oh we all did it, come on.) and spying on them, knowing that while they talked to their girlfriend they loved so much on one IM window, they were cybering with the girls best friend, it was such a rush..doing something i wasnt suppost to do and finding out the taboo of someone i see everyday in home room, i never crashed their HDDs, changed their passwords i just liked to see who they really were when they thought no one was looking over their shoulder, i miss that old familiar feeling.
i've sacrificed alot also, being socially acceptable among the jocks and the prominent developed popular girls, at one point, i wouldnt say i was buddy buddy with them but i was being lightly pressured into going coming along because one of their parents are gone for the weekend and were having a 2 day long party, things like that but all i could think about was getting the hell outta those uncomfortable desks at 3:00 and plugging the modem into the wall, hopefully grabbing a connection around 40/kbps, damn how fast that used to be.
jump ahead a few years...i also lost alot of friends and trust from ppl when my and my friend decided to basically declare war on msn & irc through fake accounts. i knew more about computers than my mate but he had the plans and ideas, i was happy just peeking and poking but we were young and his anger at the world rubbed off on me and to say the least did everything hackers frowned upon..i was always very seceretive with what i did but my friend liked to brag and talk big, thats when the cops got involved, luckily he always had his scanner on in his room and heard the cops going back and fourth talking about us, were we lived, things like that and called me with a heads up, scared shitless we both hid all incriminating evidence in the ground in ziplock bags, even our hard drives..no action was taken, no evidence, just assumed it was a false alarm, little kids over reacting, we were after all just in high school along with the accusers. after that, i went "underground" if you will.
ive often wondered how my life would be if i didnt pursue my interest in the electron and the switch, would i be married, a better person, would i still have high blood pressure, is the red pill a mistake?
then as quick as i thought of this nonsense, i throw it out the window and couldnt be happier that im one of the few who see things for what they really are even if they arent pretty, you have the truth starring back at you while everyone else is around you, ignoring it, worrying about their doc martins getting scuffed, if their hair is bleach blonde enough, how much they will drink at the big party this weekend that will have the american eagle clothing line eagle plastered on every shirt , pants and skirt you see. all of this wont matter in the morning, it will be gone until next weekend and it will be exactly the same, like playing the same level of mario3 over and over.
that's not a life worth living in my eyes, the ppl who follow that way are already dead, mind you i might sound a little hypocritical being that i drank and indulged in other things heavily..mainly when i did i was sitting in the library with sun glasses on reading a good hacker novel or a manual to programming/history of the internet or i was at home on the computer looking it up.
i'm proud to say im a outcast and i dont connect with "the run of the mill" ppl that i see as i go about my business, don't bother to try to connect with them, you'll just have to talk down to them to understand and waste time expanding your knowledge and cherish the times when ppl suprise you and try to connect and who knows, feels the same way you do, then atleast you know the barrier has its weak points.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

huh just because i like pc's my social life at my university was ruined :cry:
Last edited by l0ngb1t on 29 Dec 2009, 07:36, edited 2 times in total.
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

dedicated to all of you who can find themselves in this song:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

it's good to be outside of society, I don't want to be a member of a society anyway where the most important stuff in life is the latest fashion, "what Posh Spice did" and how to lose weight.
most of those people don't respect us, but deep in their little empty hearts they envy the balls we have, because they are too scared to go their own ways and to defy their own conventions they are trapped in.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

What did you gain when you became an outcast? - Yourself.
You are the master of yourself when you have no one but yourself.
When you free yourself from the crowd, the trends, the social 'norms' and rules - you gained your freedom.

Freedom is in your mind - when they outcasted you - they forced you to look at yourself, to rely on yourself, they made us seek out others like ourselves. The people that outcasted me did me a favor- I am free from the games people play, I no longer care about 'fitting in' or being up on the latest trend. I have more respect for the individual who realized himself - than the power of a mob riot. There is more power in a single person who is focused, than 100 people following mob mentality.

The red pill was indeed inside of those that understand it - "Remember, All I am offering is the Truth" - it was about being real and honest.

One thing - Do not measure yourself by the world. Measure yourself by your peers.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

i agree with you all and phobyx nice song
well what i hate most is that all what they care about is : " owwww that dude pissed me off i want to steal he's e-mail" or "that guy is hitting on my girl i want he's mail address"

i remember this incident very well: once i had to hit the nearest internet cafe to print some stuff so i browsed suck-o 5 minutes later 2 peoples stood behind me after they saw the site and the some hacking terms and they started asking silly question "how to steal a mail" " can you still this mail for me" can u do this and that and... :roll: it was like hell, suddenly i found my self leaving everything and running from that internet cafe...

those ignorant peoples, that silly society they'll never understand us but the ironic thing that we know every thing they think about, how they think, i can even predict what they are gonna do because they are simple, weak mind, vulnerable one...
i prefer to stick with our society...
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

waringers
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by waringers »

I got pissed at a kid at my school once, he and I were on the same group in language arts, and we were supposed to write some story ( I forgot what it was) but anyway, I gave him a copy of the essay and told him to edit it (even though I always did all the work, he just sat there and talked about how amazing he was), anyway, there was a trojan on it, and he didnt even realize it. Fun times, fun times :) But I didnt ordinarly do that, I just ignore it and thought about how ironic it is that the smart ones in life are always degraded, and the idiots who drop out in 10 grade are always on top :? I dont really mind though, they can go -blank,* blank*, blank*- end of post, lol :wink:
Share what I know, Learn What I dont.