Ganja Gun

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Ganja Gun

Post by Broken Angel »

:twisted: [youtube][/youtube]

ooooo.... ganja Ganja.... Ooooo... ooooo.... Ganja gun :D

Love this song and even more when m high in Ganja :D
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Re: Ganja Gun

Post by DNR »

I always enjoyed how Marley tied marijuana with religion and spirituality.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

Well in India they say smoking weed AkA ganja AKA merijuana is the Prasad of God any by Prasad I mean to say the Blessed food that God give us and thus it is consumed by them in that way but that is wrong. Abt Religion and Sprituality I beg to diff the only reason being that this is not right and this is (I mean smoking and drinking) is considered against God and thus will lead to Narak AKA Hell AKA Jahannnum...!
I have read the most of the religious books there can be and I want to add that following God is only following God and nothing else... It's all abt God and nothing else...

P.S. M High in some Whiskey...! :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-# Should have kept my mouth shut but God....! #-o #-o
Sorry DNR sire if I wrote bull shi*t in here...! Love God and everythign abt that su[reme soul

-Broken Angel

Hiram

Post by Hiram »

I wonder if that is a culture or religion. Many Rastas say that it is not a religion, but
a "way of life". Rastas see Haile Selassie the last emperor of Ethiopia as another incarnation of christian God, and they call him Jah Rastafari. They see this Jah
as the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

The thing in here is that they are related to Religion and not to a particular life style. Indian Mythology says there are 3 Supreme God THE BRAHMA, THE VISHNU, and THE MAHESH.
It's more like a trinity and they are interlinked and have a special purpose each one of them.
So, in Hinduism trinity - Brahma is associated with creation or beginning, Vishnu is associated with life/existence/maintenance and finally Shiva is associated with end or destruction.

The Ganja or Charas or other ways of getting a kick or getting High is related to Lord Mahesha AKA Lord Shiva. He also has a blue throat which depicts the Poison or Vish (Hindi of Poison) in his throat and he is considered to be the Destroyer and the most easy one to please and get a blessing from him. :?
This has been written in the Vedas that Rakshashas used to Worship Lord Shiva and get all their wishes come true..
Ever heard of OM....!??? Yeah the same is the chant for Lord Shiva OOM NAMAH SHIVAY...!

-Broken Angel

Hiram

Post by Hiram »

Broken Angel wrote: The Ganja or Charas or other ways of getting a kick or getting High is related to Lord Mahesha AKA Lord Shiva. He also has a blue throat which depicts the Poison or Vish (Hindi of Poison) in his throat and he is considered to be the Destroyer and the most easy one to please and get a blessing from him. :?
This has been written in the Vedas that Rakshashas used to Worship Lord Shiva and get all their wishes come true..
Are you relating Jah to Lord Shiva, or may be it means the same thing? :?

Oh, and those Rakshashas; after their wishes came true, did they live happily after
or they eventually met destruction? 8-[
So, what advice are you giving to Rastafarians?

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

Actually I am relating those two things.
Abt the Rakshashas they were never happy the simple reason being their wishes to be too wild ;) They got their wishes fulfilled and they achieved their dreams in some cases but eventually there has to be loop holes on what you say or ask for :twisted: Gods can trick too. They always found a way to end their victory lap cause it was good for humanity, also in some cases they took AVATARAS on this planet to end the Rakshashas. \:D/

A very simple example was that one of the rakshasha asked Lord Shiva to give him the power to multiply when his blood touches the ground. He was known as RAKTBIIJ (RAKT-BIIJ) RAKT means blood and BIIJ means seed. So he was kinda immortal cause when ever anyone tried to kill him his blood would spill and then he would regenerate a new bosy out of it making it almost impossible to kill.
His ill deeds were going high and everyone started praying to Lord Shiva on what he had done and he kept saying that he won't take his blessing back cause it's not a good thing to do being a God not fulfilling on what you promised. Then comes Shikti Maa (The Goddess of POWER) and all she did was cut him and then drink all of his blood till the last drop was not left.... *thumb*

Shakti Maa is considered to be an incarnation of Lord Shiva. :-$ :twisted:

P.S. The soul reason Lord Shiva is easy to please is (in our words) he is always high...! :-99 :-99 :-k

-Broken Angel