Help Finding Acounts

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Mohseen
forum buddy
forum buddy

Help Finding Acounts

Post by Mohseen »

Good evening friends and long lost friends. It has been nearly six months since my last log in (I think), all I can say it feels good to be back. Ahhhh, yes Suck-O is second home to me. Anyway, the reason I was not here is that work caught unto my like a Tsunami catching a building (no pun intended towards the recent heart wrenching tragedy in Japan). Along the way I have managed to create accounts on various websites, I must have like 20 accounts all over the Internet, I need help finding and deleting them. I'm kinda looking for a piece of software or a website that can track down my accounts by using my email address or name, keep in mind if it is software your going to recommend I use a Macbook. Also I found his freaking awesome comic website, check it out please http://www.theoatmeal.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Finally I wish to give a shout out to lilrofl and Maboroshi, also looking forward to seeing Clearmushroom.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Re: Help Finding Acounts

Post by Gogeta70 »

Try googling your username. Should find a lot of accounts.

Welcome back, by the way ^_^
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...