Osama Bin Laden dead

...let us know what you think, free speech!
killer_b
forum buddy
forum buddy

Osama Bin Laden dead

Post by killer_b »

It is being reported that the leader of al qaeda, Osama Bin Laden, has been killed in Pakistan earlier today. I don't know much as of now other than what I heard in a speach given by Obama. The reports say that he and several other al qaeda members were killed in a mansion/compound. Early reports said that 6 US soldiers were killed and since then it has been said that no soldiers were hurt or wounded.

What do people think? What has everyone found or heard?

z3r0aCc3Ss
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

Yup... :)
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

I'll remain skeptical until a body is shown and third parties verify.

skulldragon_001
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by skulldragon_001 »

I don't trust this either, because it relies on absolutely different sayings. :-s
U.S. just might have taken a bum from the street and disguise him as Osama.

The news seem to be tampered with, because I remember seeing there sentences like "This soldier did that and then, but other claims that he did this and now." and nothing about SEALs. Also "..speedy burial.", I wonder if that's even true about "Islamic practice and tradition". :-k

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hm, they say they gave him a "burial at sea". and well, in our times pictures say not much, as we all know....and I doubt they will release an official pic of the dead body anyway.
Julian Assange, sounds like a job for you... :lol:

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

I'm skeptical about the whole Al-Qaeda thing.
Terrorist supposedly are the biggest treat to the 'free world' and guess who's there to save us all from the big-bearded bad Muslims?
I don't know, if you look at it this way it could easily be a worldwide social engineering effort done on a subconscious level.

But of course this is just another is the endless conspiracy theories.
http://danas.net.hr/svijet/page/2011/05 ... tml?pos=n0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And as always, think for yourself don't let anyone else do it for you ;)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I imagine:

five sons travelling would have triggered suspicion of a 'family meeting', following five people is easier than 1 person.
targeted by drone or SEAL FOP, cruise missle strike from sea.
after strike, SEAL team inserted to recover bodies - taken back to ship.
autopsy performed to identify bodies, bodies disposed of at sea - SOP on ship.
disposal at sea prevents Al queda making a city a 'holy shrine' to Osama.

Osama Bin Laden - Good N' Dead.

Nothing changes anyways.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

This Shoaib Ather, a guy had twitted about the live incident the whole night without knowing what was happening and now he is all over the news. These are his two tweets:

Starting at around 1:00 a.m. PKT Athar tweeted, “Helicopter flying above Abbottabad at 1AM (is a rare event).
Shortly after his first tweet Athar said, “A big window shaking bang here in Abbottabad Cantonment. I hope it’s not the beginning of something nasty,” and “…all silent after the bomb blast, but a friend listened it 6 km away also helicopter is went too.”
It wasn’t until 8:30 a.m. (PKT) time that Athar knewed and shared the news of bin Laden’s death with the tweet, “Osama bin Laden killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan: ISI has declared it.”

P.S. Check out the spelling of Knew...! The place where I copied it from rofl...!~

http://best-resource.net/2011/05/02/soh ... sama-dead/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

the fun point in it is that the info came from Guantanamo...the place that should have been closed already, right Mr. Obama? :roll:

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

As an american, I feel that the death of Osama bin Laden was by far, the worse thing we could possibly ever do.

At this point, bin Laden's power is questionable; if he was either a figure head or [was] a significant figure in terrorism. At this point, you can presume he was just a figure head that paved an example through the 9/11 attack. If your living in a secured villa with limited access to the outside world, it becomes very difficult to plan and coordinate advance strategic attacks.

However regardless if he was still powerful or not shortly before his death, he is a martyr. By killing him, he has become a symbol of the United States of America's ignorance and complete bliss. Now the part that plagues me the most is I live in the most populated city in the world, and most likely my city is the most reasonable target.

Nice. ](*,)
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

Apparently he was killed in my friend's sister's boyfriend's hometown. The guy said it sounded really suspicious and that the whole area is filled with passport checks etc, so it wouldn't be a very smart place to hide... :)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

as we learned - Osama bin Laden was not 'roughing it' in the caves of bora bora, but a nice manson. He liked to watch TV alot, and while they claimed he did not have a internet connection, I found a facebook entry for Osama Bin Laden -

Here is his last entry:

:wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

intern3t

Post by intern3t »

I won't believe Osama is dead until i see proofs like his dead body and death certificate ............

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Not to be all rude and not care and stuff, but ...

"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

I'm with cats on this one.
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]