Urgent help

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Urgent help

Post by Broken Angel »

Hello guys M going for a workshop where I shall be giving lectures and I shall post the pics in here only :P But what I wanted to know was the what can be written about the topics like listed below. We are planning to give them booklets for the same too ](*,) :-k

I. Hacker who they r
II. Type
III. History
IV. Ip address
V. Proxy Servers
VI. VPN
VII. Email hacking
VIII. --Phishing
IX. ----Spoofing
X. ------Forgery
XI. __+countermeasures+
XII. Website hacking
XIII. ---login page bypassing
XIV. ----Sqli
XV. ------D dos
XVI. __+counter measures+
XVII. Google hacking
XVIII. ---Security cams
XIX. -----free datas
XX. -------full version software
XXI. window hacking
XXII. Oph crack
XXIII. Trojans
XXIV. Viruses
XXV. Keyloggers
XXVI. Firewall
XXVII. Anti-keylogger
XXVIII. Anti- Virus
XXIX. Data encrpytion
XXX. ----steganography
XXXI. IT law
XXXII. Reverse engg
XXXIII. Mobile tech
XXXIV. gadgets

Only a brief intro and an example will do cause we only have 2 days to cover all this.

P.S. I have to give the booklet soft copy by tomorrow ](*,) #-o :( :oops: =; [-o< help me URGENT
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: Urgent help

Post by ph0bYx »

Well pretty much every topic you listed can be found on Wikipedia or a similar source. If you're not planning on going into detail, just use some general info about the topics and list links for further information if someone is interested in the topic.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

everything on hacking, today? for print tomorrow? Lecture on this stuff in two days?

bad move. You shoulda hired one of us at least 30days prior and we could have made your event worthy. You missed the biggest hacker rule - preparation.

shoot from the hip, lie, and smile alot - might work for you.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

DNR wrote:everything on hacking, today? for print tomorrow? Lecture on this stuff in two days?

bad move. You shoulda hired one of us at least 30days prior and we could have made your event worthy. You missed the biggest hacker rule - preparation.

shoot from the hip, lie, and smile alot - might work for you.

DNR
Ooh my...! 8O 8O is this bad?? Lecture in two days is like just and intro and the guys in there might not probably know the meaning of an IP address ](*,) (AND FOR THE SHARP ONCE WE HAVE BACK STAGE AND SOME REAL STRONG MEN) :-99 :p but then really I missed out preperation a big time, Pls do pray for me, the thing is that the event is like 2 weeks from now and anyone interested can guide me through any stuff that you find worth letting me know? @DNR sire pls help in this one *thumb* and making a event worthy when you say so is like \:D/ to me :D :D :mrgreen:

Pls help me out cause this might be a big thingy for me as this is out first one and if we can nail it somehow we can go places with it. Ppl in here are not aware of things like an IP address for sure I know that and by in here I mean at my place :P

:twisted: :twisted:

P.S. Happy Bday to me...!

-Broken Angel

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

OK, first of all, happy birthday! :D

Now, could you please share some more info about the event. Is it a school presentation in front of your class, whole school/college, an independent presentation or something else? Who will be the majority of your audience, computer experts, Computer Science majors, semi-knowledgeable people, total newbies? Are you going to use a projector, a black/white board? etc. :)

EDIT: never mind the first question, you already wrote that it will be a workshop :D

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

ph0bYx fanks for your wishes and yeah here are the details. Well the good news is that we got time and it's loads of time when DNR sire is asking for 30 days to make me up to the mark :D

1. It's a college Workshop.
2. Like 1500 people at a time. Most of them are newbies but semi knowledgeable and experts in some topics can be found anywhere. The audience that we will be taking on Aug this year will be like 90% newbies and then the rest 10% a small mixture of experts (take a note that non of them are graduates and by expert I mean to say that they know a thing or two they have learned themselves, cause the colleges in here are worthless).
3.We shall be using a projector for the presentation and it will be like a huge event taking from the no. of persons that the college has promised to us.

I would love to ask anyone interested anyone to kindly guide me the way DNR sire has pointed out and DNR sire pls if it is you who can tell me all this it will be more of a dream come true.

Any more questions pls do tell me. And guys I have got lots of time for the event now and the college is responsible for making all the arrangements including our air tickets to the place and fooding and lodging there. Like 1500 persons paying 1000 each ](*,) :-99 :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

Fanks guys in advance...!

-Broken Angel

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Good, take some of that money, and find which of the Suck-o leaders lives near you - and buy him a plane ticket.

Not me, I am busy.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

*thumb* P4 is perfectly qualified to put on several hacking demos.
I bet he could demo simple and complex cracking, network intrusion, wifi hotspot spoofing, wardriving, and social engineering

DNR
-

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

Ooh ho.... so we are talking abt r45c4l in here :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: That is awesome ;) I shall call him up today itself. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: but P4 any demos will always be helpful :-({|= :-({|= smooth. And I myself will be touching some of the topics actually and here is the list for it...

I. Hacker who they r
II. Type
III. History
IV. Ip address
V. Proxy Servers
XIV. ----Sqli
XV. ------D dos
XVI. __+counter measures+
XVII. Google hacking
XXIII. Trojans
XXIV. Viruses
XXV. Keyloggers
XXXI. IT law
XXXIII. Mobile tech
XXXIV. gadgets

The last one being my fav :P :P But then all of them are not necessary either. P4 demos if you don't mind pls??

-Broken Angel

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

I believe the word 'demo' here is used as 'demonstration'. So he can't really send it to you :D

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

Well won't online demo work? thru a TV or something...??? 8O

P.S. m not using wiki for anything it's lame and ppl know where I got it... Some good reads maybe??? Some papers...!

-Broken Angel

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

I am well aware of them ;) and how things work with them ;) :P *thumb*

well I cannot make the project from scratch. If you can send me your work, I'll make sure it looks professional - will add some real life applications of the topics and some info from here and there.

I didn't get you completely my friend. M trying to get in touch with r45c4l and will be up in like an hour or so with him too. BTW pls explain me about the above.

-Broken Angel

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

Check your PM my frnd I gave you a bit of details in there...! Cause I don't know who is lurking around and how my words will be used. I have been suffering with this ever since I was with them guys ;)

-Broken Angel

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

See we are getting into a tricky area of negotiations.

How much do you want to pay for a real hacker?

Granted many of the topics can be done off the top of the heads of many here,
but you are asking us to break away from our daily routine, work, and of course you want what we learned over many years - in one day, a few hours.

I used to do hacking demonstrations at my college, every semester the IT teachers would bring me in to simulate the new minds with reasons why they should learn about computers and networking. The college legal department recommended they expel me and fire me, I had believed I was known on campus as the president of the college when to my wedding and rode mtn bikes with me. But legal dept trumps academic and adminstration dept any day.

What price to expose ourselves?

DNR
-

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

http://2009.hack.lu/archive/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-