Zeitgeist movies

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Zeitgeist movies

Post by ph0bYx »

Anyone seen any of them? There are three and a forth to be released:
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It basically consists of conspiracy theories and ways to make the living quality better (they go in-depth on the latter one in the third movie).

I think they've got some cool ideas, like:
http://www.thevenusproject.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What do you guys think about it?

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Re: Zeitgeist movies

Post by Stavros »

I have. I have to say their pie-in-the-sky views are rather laughable. Here's a series of videos that debunk both: http://theuklibertarian.com/2011/05/09/ ... -debunked/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some knowledge of economic concepts might be required although I think most will be explained in the videos.

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

I've seen a few videos on debunking Zeitgeist, haven't seen these ones on the Venus Project. Thanks!

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

I've seen them and enjoy them with a grain of salt. As far as the Venus Project goes, I am all for a resource based economy, I just don't know that I'll see one before I expire.

Good movies to share around though, not because they are necessarily true, or untrue... but they share the kind of information that begs an individual to question things that are often accepted without intelligence. No matter what answer you come up with, the process of questioning your surroundings, and exploring your world is a healthy one me thinks.
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

I have seen these movies and although it does seem quite laughable, they also say there is no smoke without water. The vast amount of knowledge thats out there to point toward some of these atrocities, scandles, assasinations, so-called natural disasters is phenominal. It would be totally impossible to put all the information into a few hours of viewing. The monetary system is and has been a joke for as long as time has it.

The law is what stands between us and them and they have created this law to benefit them and themselves only. The only way to arm yourself in this day and age is to learn the law and learn what words really mean. There is a very old saying that 'laws were created so only the rich could break them!'

Once you understand why money is created and how money is created then you realise there is more than meets the eye. The war now is with China as we all know they are the biggest force at the moment and are the only country to be debt free (by there own declarations). What the banks are trying to create is a global monetary system.

The amount of topics that this subject can spread across is never ending. I am travelling around with a television company on sky television getting interviews of some very very interesting people and when and as the video's go online i will post them in the discussions board. I am also helping out another site called TruthJuice with a few others from in here. The site doesnt just expand on the banking scams, but also on Alchemy, Freeman on the Land, Nuclear Physics, Sacred Geometry, HAARP Technology, cars that run on hydrogen (this i am going to do myself soon), a blow torch that runs on hydrogen, the list is ongoing.

I am meeting with people that are living like tramps, you would never know the information these people have to offer but they are in fear for their own safety with what they know. This information is going to be released. Everything that is released will have the FACTS.

The idea behind TruthJuice is there is no one truth but we all have our own truth, without questions we would never have answers and if knowledge is only passed to the rich then how can the poor defend themselves. Wars are no longer fought on the battle fields. Drones, now i wonder what they are used for? Just spying? Could these also be responsible for proclaimed UFO sightings? Chem Trails? Never ask yourself why some planes leave a line of smoke where others dont? Ever seen how they close the area and cover what would have been a blue sky? Ever wondered if its the drones and not planes that they have and if they are spraying us and our crops? Never wondered why Organic food tastes better than GM Foods?

For nearly 20 years i worked in the butchers trade and worked on farms and markets around our area. I also worked in a number of supermarkets managing various stores. While doing this i also studied hard and got quite a lot of good qualifications including a marketing degree. One of the major supermarkets (Sainsbury's) employed me and it wasn't before long i worked out how they structured local take overs and the way they want to monopolise the system. Each Store creates an internal conflict between departments and each are doing battle on percentage figures on sales etc. You may also have 10 stores also in conflict to be to the best. What you don't see is the reasoning behind it all! The priority of the head men in these places while all the internal conflict and battles go on, is to market certain targets each week and drop prices accordingly which in turn is the aim to close down 6 local businesses a week. The prices of the products have already been manipulated by other products being put at a higher price, even if its just 1p per tin, most customers if not all would't notice.

The supermarkets have been for years creating an environment which subliminal thinking makes us think we are getting more and better for our money when we are actually getting less, poorer quality, poisoned, foods and products, in a attempt to gain mass control of the population. Farms are regulated to what they grow and if they dont tow the line then they cut them off and leave them to go bankrupt for the next mug to move in and take their place until they have had enough of them too. Not only do they own the farms but they own the chicken farms, slaughterhouses, petrol stations and most of the processed food plants are all umberellored under the same corporations.

Some farmers in some countries are being told they are not allowed to sell there own produce. They bring in statute laws which which say it is against rules and regulations to sell these as they have not passed there tests.... How ironic!

Here in the UK the movement is growing larger by the day. One of the major supermarkets opened a store in a place called Bristol and even though the locals rallied against it with petitions, the councils and government would't listen and soon had a riot on their hands. This is what they want us to do so they can declare as state of ......(brain lapse, forgot the words, its 9am and i have not slept so forgive me). This is why everything needs to be done lawfully and peacefully.

The world needs to stand up as one. We should be charging the real war criminals of the world. We live in a police state. We have over 6000 statute laws here. Now if you work that out thats a lot of laws passed evey year. This now takes us back to the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta.

More info is available. Geopolitics

Thanks for approaching the subject and its good to open peoples minds. I am not trying to force my opinions on to others but i am saying check the information out there first. If you know anything about symbolism's then you will have noticed Lady Gaga in her video and her messages to the Illuminati.

As said on Crimewatch here in the UK. Sleep well and dont have nightmares :-$
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com