Sound and [Infinite Loops]

...let us know what you think, free speech!
maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Sound and [Infinite Loops]

Post by maboroshi »

Is it possible to make a natural sound to go in an infinite loop? Using a series of tunnels or something?

Would it get louder on each passing? Or quieter?

This is just a thought I am having atm :-)

*cheers

Mabo

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Re: Sound and [Infinite Loops]

Post by floodhound2 »

Hum this is easy, NO. The conservation of energy law will clearly not allow this to be possiable *thumb*

Even if you had endless power the signal will become out of phase and distorted due to propagation delays and other variables / noise.

Mab you are the best thinker I love it.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Post by maboroshi »

Wow Flood just as I edited my post to make it more in line with my question! So sound is considered energy? Then it would need to be charged on each iteration right?

Sorry will read your response again

Edit *Ok that makes sense :-)

But there must be a way :-)

Also another question is it possible to make a mirrors reflection appear in its original location? I suppose using a series of Mirrors it could do it but how would you align these mirrors?

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Post by maboroshi »

Sorry let me ask my question better

Is it possible for a reflection in a mirror to some how reflect back to its original location facing the same direction.

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Post by maboroshi »

Here are a few more questions

Does sound have a reflection? If a reflection is the refactoring of light and light is faster than sound. Does sound have a reflection?

Is Darkness the same speed as light? These are two opposite entities but share a lot. My question does darkness approach at the same speed of light?

*cheers

More thoughts :-)

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

All this boils down to the conservation of energy, since everything is made of energy in some form or another. Sound is energy, farts, light, rocks, people, and even the deep nothingness of space is energy.

And since nothing can create a complete vacuum; meaning there will always be a escape route for energy as in friction or heat loss (since everything is energy even a gap in space really its energy taking a new form). Nothing can perpetuate forever and maintain its original form - like a rock (energy) cant be a rock forever(complete vacuum) because at some point the rain (different form of energy,but still energy) will wash it away.

No machine, device can work forever! Impossible even a mirrors reflection
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Look at this video for more understanding. It apples to your questioning but in rather a different color.

The ending is awesome. Math & science is incredible power and works no better than that! =D>

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... sworks.ogg
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

someone is getting deep thoughts. smoking marijuana perhaps :-k

Darkness is the abscence of light, it cannot be measured - you either have light or you don't.

Sound is a wave, it loses strength as it travels - so it cannot be infinite

trying to get a mirror to view its original location? Thats a window.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

DNR wrote: Darkness is the abscence of light, it cannot be measured - you either have light or you don't.
There is no complete darkness and at some point you'll always find light. X-rays come to mind.
DNR wrote: trying to get a mirror to view its original location? Thats a window.
DNR
Now thats a fact! O:)
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ