My new "toy"

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

My new "toy"

Post by Gogeta70 »

Bought this last Friday. Generation 3 glock, .40 Cal. I'm on my phone so I'm gonna keep this short. It's a pain in the ass typing on here Lol.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Re: My new "toy"

Post by floodhound2 »

Picture size is F'ed up.

Hell nice piece G. don't do anything DNR wouldn't do ;| *thumb*

Is that the serial number on that gun? Might want to remove it from the picture.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Great Choice!
Glock 22 in .40 caliber.

You'll want ammo around 150 grain running 1200 fps for the best terminal ballistics.
Check Corbon ammo, DPX - or the Black Talon knock off - the Ranger STX - by Winchester I believe. Stay away from hydrashoks - they are overrated and failed in my own personal testing in the crime lab.

I had the older, first model Glock 17s, they used to have a sharper slant pistol grip - they chnaged the angle of the pistol grip on the gun later to be more straight up/down like most pistols. I miss the older pistol, as that angle of pistol grip was perfect for point and shoot.

I prefer the Glock over the M9 baretta - while the M9 did not fail, it did start falling apart after much shooting. The Glock took a lot of abuse - despite its lighter weight - it was very strong.

Remember - its just a tool for driving 'nails'. The tool will only be as good as the operator, one with more experience and handling - will be elite. Learn to drive those 'nails' very accurately.

Get out and start practising - the Glock is perfect for working "el Presidente', 'failure drills' - and if you tactical it up - put a light on it (no laser pls) - got to illuminate what you are shooting at - many bad things happen in low light conditions. Get the light with strobe option - that will make bad guys shit in the dark.

hmmm now we got another reason to meet up eh?

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

DNR wrote: hmmm now we got another reason to meet up eh?
To see who's the fastest man in town? :-99
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

lonewolf
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by lonewolf »

Nice equipment you have there. I am more of a rifle person my self.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I've re-uploaded the pic and placed a linked thumbnail instead... :wink:

and yeah, Glocks are nice, Austrian quality! Noctua and Glock, and not to forget the governator...ok, better skip the last one. :lol:

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Yeah, i love this gun already ^_^

I've put about 100 rounds through it so far, and i have to admit i need some practice. I'm much better with a rifle, specifically the ar-15 (m-16/m4).

DNR, yeah we've put it off too long already :P

Floodhound, i asked extensive questions about this at the store. Gun laws here have lightened up quite a bit in my state. You don't have to register your gun when you buy it anymore - the only record of you owning that gun is with the store. The store i bought it from throws away all records of you buying it 3 years after you buy the gun. I imagine they shred the paper since it contains sensitive information such as social security numbers.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Post by maboroshi »

Here's something funny you should watch

[youtube][/youtube]

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^