Stonehenge

...let us know what you think, free speech!
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Stonehenge

Post by computathug »

So me and the gf was driving back from a Docs house south of England when we kinda got lost then ended in a crowd of cars so just went with the flow, it was 3am and we was in the camper van and here is where we ended up on the solstice \:D/
Image Image Image
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Stonehenge

Post by bad_brain »

sweet, one day I will visit Stonehenge too, it must be a really mystic place... :D

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Awesome, man what I would do to get out of the states for a bit. I just got my passport so hopefully I can start using it.

Nice pics Thuggy.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Well, to say it was a mistake we ended up there is one thing but to be there on the solstice which is the only day in the year its open to the public, is a mystery in itself.

The stones are kept within a fence and are sacred to many. It is also a mystery on how the stones got there in the first place. The energy you can feel within the circle is something i couldn't explain.

Lately i have taken somewhat of a spiritual path. I have started to meditate, learn about religions and learn about the laws of the land. I was born in the early 70's and often wish i had been around in the 60's with the hippy generation but to be alive today and realize we are taking what they started that step further is a feat to itself.

I am visiting a friend today who has made his own Rodin coil. I will take some pics of it working. He has also built an orgone cloud buster. These are just a few of the things i will be talking about and hoping to create discussions on suck-o.

Its great to be alive *thumb*
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com