Interesting find

...let us know what you think, free speech!
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Interesting find

Post by computathug »

All i was doing is researching some links for seo and then did a little traversal and came to this, dont think that should have happened :-99
Although i hate what the police stand for i stumbled on this by mistake as i really was doing seo for a friends site and found a link to the site through google which listed his business.
Posted as b_b can give reference that we host the site just so it doesn't seem a bit to co-incidental with the other things in my life at the moment [-X

Weird thing is this so called friend of around 9 years never mentioned this link or the fact he may have worked for the sysem at some point before he had a accident and it stopped him from doing manual work hence he has a bathroom showroom... could have set up from a big pay out :-k

Any way he is a good guy so i wont dwell on it but i will ask him the details of why there is no link to the website on there and why he not mentioned it before etc.

On the other hand my ip would have been registered as soon as i found the site so i am going to send him the info in a email first about his page i found and how, and also email the guy i know in the home office and show him how i found it in a 2 word search and that this information could be abused and that it seriously needs attention.

The best part i thought is the bottom of the page :-$
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com