Occupy Wall Street USA

...let us know what you think, free speech!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Occupy Wall Street USA

Post by DNR »

https://occupywallst.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Going strong, amazing how the press is not reporting this.

Word is Department of Homeland Security is responding.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

lonewolf
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Occupy Wall Street USA

Post by lonewolf »

I just spent a lot of time looking at the video. It will be interesting to see exactly what happens to some of the people involved and how much of it makes it to the news.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

ten days later - you can see the results - no news.
The news suppression is overwhelming, it is obvious they were told to suppress it.

Gov: national security.
Corp: manufacturing is really by only several companies in the USA, and they own many other businesses, including media. They can also weild power by threatening to remove advertising etc.

Both would like society to continue to believe everything is ok, to continue with the harmless wine and games, sheep being calmed with music. Change in government and society requires people to want change, to believe change can happen. Apathy in the USA has been so bad, a democratic country with only 30% that vote? Countries stay democratic when the people stand for what they need, not allowing a few to dictate what they should have and have not.

Its funny, some people comment on the homeless hippie looking people out there protesting - who the fuck are they to comment? staying at home, working a deadend job, no social security future - lazy dumbass sheep thats who. What is worst than the evil on wall street? those who stand by and do nothing to help its victims. Those hippies are trying to get the word out, that its overdue time to complain about the greed and robbery.

I plan to copy several articles and make my own newspaper to hand out to the public.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

That's amazing but I wonder if the police officer may have been in the right. I mean these people could have been migrating on someones property. In that case the demonstrators are breaking the law. I don't know I am not a lawyer but the news did not cover this story for what ever reason. :-s
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

This isn't just happening at wall street but all over the world and they know it will get bigger. The media wont print any thing about this as to prevent it from happening further but thankfully we have the internet.

Now i know that some of you have seen me kinda supporting the movement, its not Anonymous that i support but the action against the banks. There is a whole big story behind the protests and i will get round to posting what is happening around the world. Anonymous got took over a long time ago and is being directed by forces with a different agenda. The government agencies have had things in place like this for a long time for when protests, activists campaigns etc start.

I would also suggest that What is the plan and other sites and maybe Assange himself is now working for the other-side. It doesn't take much for them to get to you, especially if you have family.

If you think what the NWO want its a one government and one monetary system and that's what all this drive is going to create/ We must let them believe they are pushing in the right direction. The Mr Bigs in the world don't care about the other bankers and the ones with all the collateral (gold not cash) will stay winning whilst all the others will collapse. Other higher factions are now fighting back too and are looking for global change. We met with a banker friday and took him to a free festival on Saturday. One of the talks was a guy i know called Ian Crane and he is heavily involved with finding news and resources about geopolitics etc. The banker had to listen how people are now against the banks which he knows, our plan is to make everyone like them again and they help us and we help them, its a win win situation.

We are looking at starting with the education system around the world. We are starting with 3rd world countries and the funding has been agreed to for 24 schools so far and will be for up to 2700 schools in total and is worked out using sacred geometry.

We have a meeting which i have arranged here on Thursday, the next few months up to November the 5th which i am also helping organize a camping trip at the houses of parliament along with anonymous.

Exciting times ahead!!!

Why do i say its being controlled???

Check out who Michael Moore is and ask why is he involved? he is another puppet just like Ron Paul is. Sorry to say but its true!!
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

micheal moore is riding the publicity, sarah saradon another actress showed up for TV too.

I plan to make up about 30 t-shirts "Occupy Wall Street 2011" and sell them.

:-k

DNR
-

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

If you can find out who the woman is in the pic i posted or anyone else that was hit with the pepper spray please get them to contact me, we have a team here ready and willing to show them how to do a commercial lien against the cop..... will be the end to his pension ;)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

you mean like this one :lol:

He shoves a few protestors to try to incite trouble, then he comes back, sprays a female and male - gets in to this tussle with the female choking on pepper gas
then he sprays the crowd some more

yea they are all over that guy.
http://cryptome.org/info/bologna-abuser ... abuser.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

what is next is Occupytogether.org! Chicago is next!

For local activism -I used some dope money to finance 50 t-shirts! I knew God was involved when the bill came to $420! =D>

Pictures of the t-shirts friday when I get them, rush order

DNR
-

lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

Would be interested in seeing what the T shirts look like.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

video of attack Cthug and I are talking about

[youtube][/youtube]

DNR
-

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

front and back proofs.
next run will have new url OccupyTogether.org

DNR
-

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Nice one buddy, the evidence is there, the people who got sprayed just need to understand how the legal system works and they can put in for ...well if that was me in the pic i would be putting a commercial lien against the cop for around £1 mill.

Im helping co-ordinate #Op Houses Of Parliament on November 5th.

Keep up the good work

Need to speak in private when you got 5 mins too buddy ;)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Cthug - aim for later this evening for chat. Biznatch to take care of during the day.

DNR
-