New Human V2.0 seminar

...let us know what you think, free speech!
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

New Human V2.0 seminar

Post by computathug »

Yes i know i said i would post this a day after but i live a hectic lifestyle and am just getting round to it. There are people out there in the world that are trying to build a super human....except it wont be human by DNA.
Meet the scientific prophets who claim we are on the verge of creating a new type of human – a human v2.0.

It’s predicted that by 2029 computer intelligence will equal the power of the human brain. Some believe this will revolutionise humanity – we will be able to download our minds to computers extending our lives indefinitely.

Others fear this will lead to oblivion by giving rise to destructive ultra intelligent machines.

One thing they all agree on is that the coming of this moment – and whatever it brings – is inevitable. (Excerpt from bbc.co.uk)

To watch full episode
I had been out all night and had only had an hours sleep and wasnt really awake but i seemed to wake up when i heard the lady in this video below mention hackers, luckily i got part of the questions and answers before my battery died but i feel i got the bit most interesting to our users, she actual says half way through that the technology should be open to hackers as be open source and that this way the development would be much quicker. The guy at the end my friend questioned and he came to talk to us after as he couldn't quite understand the explanation he got about vortex mathematics ... I also asked a question which related to someone here for one of his projects.

The part i am referring to is where a gentleman called Luke, cant remember his last name, he is part of the google team, was talking about bots with personalities and how they could be used. I asked the question that if they were trying to create a singularity and develop the new human wouldn't it be a good start to test on what they have now and create a bot which has the personality to bounce round the internet and patch computers and therefor making the internet a safer place? When he looked shocked at me i told him we had this technology for a while now and if we released it, it would be classed as a virus and we would be locked up for it. I got a clap and he refused to acknowledge my question so we proceeded to say thank you and make our exit.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/embed/sRBwEhWIDIE[/youtube]
The gentleman who is hosting the event on the left is called David Wood who is also a main player for google

I was meant to film the whole of the event but some nice Italian lady kept me awake all night so sorry about that, wasnt right interesting anyway apart from the little part about hackers :)

Actually it was im just covering my ass :D
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com