Vaporized Alcohol - Homemade solutions?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Vaporized Alcohol - Homemade solutions?

Post by Lundis »

I came across the subject of ingesting alcohol by breath yesterday. Being a devout student this interested me very much. It makes the alcohol go straight into your blood and they say it affects you quickly and gives a feeling of euphoria. I assume they mean that which you can sometimes feel right after taking a shot of vodka.

Code: Select all

http://www.awolspirit.com/
This is the official alternative. It's obviously way too expensive and lacks awesomeness in general (come on, who wants to stay near a wall outlet when at a party?). It effectively lets you consume alcoholized vapor at a rate of 1 shot of vodka per 20 minutes. This is a little too slow for my visions of epic partying. It's not supposed to replace beer, but it would be a cool and fun party trick.

So I started looking at how to make one of these vaporizers at home. This was my first find:

Code: Select all

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2012/01/04/diy-alcohol-vaporizer-video/
One way of getting the vapor is by utilizing pressure changes(correct me if I'm wrong and missing something here, I haven't studied the actual physics behind it). I read that some commercial vaporizers do this, but instead of using a foot pump they use electrical pressure generators. :)

Another way is infusing the alcohol with a lot of oxygen. I guess this oxygen-vapor is pretty awesome, giving you a nice boost of oxygen as well as alcohol. But how would you do this at home?

Other than carrying around a pump and a custom bottle (which could work if you "reloaded" after each use), how could you make a portable alcohol vaporizer? It'd be ok if it only lasted for about one shot.

I got one possible idea from e-smoking. Could e-cigarettes be modified to take alcohol instead of nicotine? I'm thinking something along these lines: adding a larger container and increasing the vaporizing rate (is this even necessary? How much vapor do you get in one breath?). Also, I can imagine that the battery might need an upgrade as well.

I'm also interested in the way you vaporize marijuana. I found some simple methods of heating to get vapor, not sure if this would work well with alcohol though. Are there more ways developed by the marijuana community? I'm a complete virgin to drugs O:)

If you have any ideas at all, good or bad, feel free to share :D

PS. Woah, this turned into a relatively long post. How unlike me.

z3r0aCc3Ss
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Vaporized Alcohol - Homemade solutions?

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

Superb... Exciting... But bad for me... I just left all alcoholic drinks. My favorite one was Smirnoff vodka, green apple flavor.
No smoke, no cigars, no alcohol, no weed... ;)
Pure blood, I guess...
BTW, anybody knows how to make our body pure, i.e., 100% free from alcohol, tar and tobacco? What I meant is, there must be some residue of alcohol content/tar left inside our body even after we stop such things... How to flush that from the body?
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

I'll start with the first:

making a vaporizer for alcohol is probably very similar to making one for other substances, the important part is not how to heat it, but how much to heat it.

In the case of alcohol the evaporation temperature is 78C. So you would bring your inhalant to this temperature and viola.

A word of caution, when I was in the military it was discovered by some of the youngins that alcohol affected you faster if absorbed rectally, this led to 3 death be alcohol intoxication because ingesting alcohol this way bypasses the bodies buffer system.

For THC the target temperature is 200C before inhale.

Now the second:
Yes residual crud lines the body after you quit, however your body will over time heal and return to a purer state. The length of time needed varies with how long you smoked, but I recall 15 years being tossed around in the late 90's. Alcohol damage heals faster, unless you drank enough to suffer cirrhosis of the liver... but I wouldn't think that'd be the case :)

During the 60's there was this cleanse where you drank a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water with honey to taste, twice a day. It raised the acidity of the blood, and eroded cholesterol lining the arterial walls. Test found that the peeked acidity had other effects as well like destroying weaker red blood cells, and damaged liver tissue. which accelerated healing in healthy bodies by forcing the new cells to be of higher quality.
I recommend nothing, however, I quit smoking about a year ago, and I feel fantastic. It was totally worth it. I smoked for 15 years, and after a year smoke free I can deep inhale without coughing, which I think shows significant change and healing.

Best of luck to both endeavors.
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Alcohol extraction of marijuana, the drug THC is done by heating up the alcohol to evaporate it. leaving behind a dark brown goo of THC.

i got a photo of some guy that blew up his crock pot in the laundry room and used a fire extinguisher to put it out. Alcohol vapor is combustible, not as bad as gasoline, but nevertheless. A spark from the furnace in the laundry room likely sparked the vapors.

"Plugging" or rectal insertion of alcohol was meant to hide booze breath, the funny thing - you will still stink - as you sweat and exhale - as alcohol leaves your body in transpiration as well as urinating. You can overdose as lilrofl said - people do not like to stick things in their ass, and if they do - they will likely insert as much as they can in one shot. Because alcohol enters the body faster, it is possible to insert a lethal amount - as most people drinking would vomit or pass out before getting to that amount.

plugging is also used for pills, you grind them up, add water, and inject in your ass. Sounds like training for faggets.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

Thanks for your input.

I hadn't considered the danger of fire/explosions... I guess I'll have to be careful if I get around to trying it. I'd really like a portable solution, but heating the liquid to 78C sounds energy-heavy. :/

Putting things up my ass is still too controversial for me. =;

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I agree with lundis:

I could not imagine buying expensive booze just to squeeze it up my ass. Ill have to wait till this is a common day practice :-k .

A similar situation happened to me when I was splitting h20 into its respective gases using a DC circuit I was messing around with. The hydrogen ignited and man was that a eyebrow remover.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

vaporizing marijuana is simply putting it on a hot plate (say one set to 200 degrees, you can go up to 325) the idea is to heat it enough to vaporize the oily THC, and leave the plant material slightly brown.
It hits different. Check out the Volcano vaporizer.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.