Deep Web

...let us know what you think, free speech!
TheScottyTurner
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Deep Web

Post by TheScottyTurner »

So today I was browsing a nice little site by the name of searchlore and a few of the articles mentioned the Deep Web...

Needless to say, it really intrigued me, so I did some googling and found some decent threads on the internet talking about the topic, but all the threads were pretty much the same; some anon ventured too deep and came back spouting conspiracy theories and muttering about cp and hitmen...

But past all the fucked up stuff, it does seem like a very interesting place and a virtual treasure trove of info.. Anyways, I really wanted to get a discussion going on my new found discovery (I'm slow, I know) so yeah, share your experiences, thoughts, tips, questions, whatever. So please discuss

Inb4 someone says that the Deep Web isn't some horrible terrorist/cp criminal ring, its just websites that are not indexed by search engines(I know that)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Re: Deep Web

Post by DNR »

sounds like tor, or p2p file sharing.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

I found this pretty interesting, might come in handy

Code: Select all

http://antezeta.com/news/avoid-search-engine-indexing
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

lonewolf
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by lonewolf »

It sucks

When you do manage to find sites most have not been updated for years, do not work or have things that you would not want in the first place. However I did find something that I thought was funny, an advertisement that for about 100 dollars they would call in a swat team to the house of your choice. I got a laugh out of it.