Predicting the economy and china's greatest war against USA

...let us know what you think, free speech!
floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Predicting the economy and china's greatest war against USA

Post by floodhound2 »

So as I see the economy and China as a superior warrior with no weapons.

Definitions casually stated:

Money is a commodity.
Lender is a entity that has a surplus of money.
Borrower is an entity that has a shortage of money.
Short term debt a loan repaid in a short amount of time; 1 year.
long term debt loan repaid in a long period of time; 20 year.

Basic supply and demand
Lenders set interest rates on a loan, they control the market if you will. Borrowers can only shop for the best rates naturally. That said if the lender cant find a borrower then the lender will lower its rates to try to stay in business. And the inverse will apply when there are too many borrowers and not enough lending.

Now the fun stuff I use to try to predict the future fate of the American economy and yours too.

...Substitute my simple equation above with the following:

The Borrower is America (could be other countries but America has the highest GDP in the world so Ill use it in my study). America will borrow money in the form of a Treasury security. As I see it you need to pay attention to the short term loans, Treasury bills and the long term loans, Treasury bond. The reason I selected the short and long term is simple. I can calculate the slope and determine if the country is headed in a downward or upward trend. Remember the equation
Y = mX + B? LOL...

So knowing the short term rate T-bill and the long term rate T-bond the data would snuggest a trend. When the rate of a short term loan is lower than a rate of a long term loan then this is trouble, inverted yield curve. The opposite is known as a yield curve and the economy is in growth. Look above basic supply and demand in case I lost you

Thing to do is invest in securities that can make a return in the trend the country is headed towards. Precious metals are good in down turned where real estate might offer returns in a growth economy. Loosely stated a recession is 3 months of downward GDP, so invest wisely.

Now a spooky truth to get the American readers all wound up. So while your out buying guns getting ready for the next war pay close attention as I reveal the bigger than a million nukes - China investors.

Killer shit so far, here comes the truth by your trusty Floodhound. Reloads 9mm and takes a sip of whiskey.

Now a entity in China owns a ton of American dollars from exporting over the last 40 or so years. Instead of this China entity sitting on this surplus why not loan the surplus back to America, hell I would. Now China owns a shit load of American Treasures and American are still buying from China. This cycle is going to continue as long as you house wife's want fake tits and trendy clothes. (just teasing to keep this read from being dry like my whiskey). China will soon own your home or I should say already does. Hell as far as I can see it China owns the government in many ways. Economic Warfare here, maybe or maybe not but if you think its not happening after the words I put down. Well then I pity you, respectfully that is.

I am going sailing though, so you all can keep buying goods that our planet cant sustain and when the economy crashes even harder next time, Ill be skinny dipping with sharks and smoking seaweed with mermaids. lol.

comments welcome... Oh and I call big recession in 2013 based on t-bill and t-bond rates currently.

Peace~
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Re: Predicting the economy and china's greatest war against USA

Post by maboroshi »

There was an article in Ad busters with the same idea.

Chinamerica

One consumes, while the other saves.

A sail boat sounds like a worthy investment for the not to distant future :-)

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

maboroshi wrote:There was an article in Ad busters with the same idea.

Chinamerica

One consumes, while the other saves.

A sail boat sounds like a worthy investment for the not to distant future :-)
So what you are saying is I am not nuts? Thanks Mabo.

P.s. we need to meetup someday.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

joebox
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by joebox »

I thought I was the only one with the china thought
Award winning Unlimited Web Hosting
$1.81/month http://www.topratedhostservice.com
3 free domains | $100.00 Free advertising credits | Free Custom website design

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

This ia all part of the plan, America is meant to collapse, as for adbusters they are funded by George Soros. He is also helping fund the occupy movements that people are happy to get involved with unwilling to understand that these are social experiments that are also controlled.

Welcome to the New World Order, soon there willl be no such things as cash and eery fucker will be implanted. Guess im just a crazy old fool

The world and its bull shit, im happy to stay where non of it matters to me any more, guess i just realise i cant change the world only myself and the people around me, il get the pina colada's in floody for when ya boat pulls in *thumb*
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Thanks bro, ill be looking for that pina colada.

Looks like we are seeing the world similarly. I have been downsizing my home and belongings for months now. About 7 more months to go and I should be on the high seas sailing the world. Old school star navigation is killer.

I am actually making a killing on the stock market at the moment (election year) - luck happens, but I am out in 7 months.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Hiram

Post by Hiram »

Americans are planning to land people on an asteroid orbiting the Sun,
in preparation for the journey to Mars. Are they looking for an exit ?

Of course not. Not the cow boys. They're looking for resources to reload.
And be ware of far-fetched stuff.
This World, this Universe, belongs to All in it;
you just have to know exactly where you belong!!!

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Hiram wrote:Americans are planning to land people on an asteroid orbiting the Sun,
in preparation for the journey to Mars. Are they looking for an exit ?

Of course not. Not the cow boys. They're looking for resources to reload.
And be ware of far-fetched stuff.
You obviously not heard of ET3. We already have space travel on earth.
Why ET3?
Transportation should be clean, green, fast, comfortable and affordable for all; It must also be financially sustainable on a global level. THE TIME FOR A NEW MODE OF TRANSPORTATION IS NOW!

WHAT IS ET3 and HOW DOES IT WORK?
ET3 is literally "Space Travel on Earth". ET3 is silent, low cost, safe, faster than jets, and is electric.

Car sized passenger capsules travel in 1.5m (5') diameter tubes on frictionless maglev. Air is permanently removed from the two-way tubes that are built along a travel route. Airlocks at stations allow transfer of capsules without admitting air. Linear electric motors accelerate the capsules, which then coast through the vacuum for the remainder of the trip using no additional power. Most of the energy is regenerated as the capsules slow down. ET3 can provide 50 times more transportation per kWh than electric cars or trains.

Speed in initial ET3 systems is 600km/h (370 mph) for in state trips, and will be developed to 6,500 km/h (4,000 mph) for international travel that will allow passenger or cargo travel from New York to Beijing in 2 hours. ET3 is networked like freeways, except the capsules are automatically routed from origin to destination.

ET3 capsules weigh only 183 kg (400 lbs), yet like an automobile, can carry up to six people or 367 kg (800 lbs) of cargo. Compared to high speed rail, ET3 needs only 1/20th the material to build because the vehicles are so light. With automated passive switching, a pair of ET3 tubes can exceed the capacity of a 32 lane freeway. ET3 can be built for 1/10th the cost of High Speed Rail, or 1/4th the cost of a freeway.

ET3 stands for Evacuated Tube Transport Technologies. The company et3.com Inc. is an open consortium of licensees dedicated to global implementation of Evacuated Tube Transport (ETT).
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com