You're being watched in a way you never knew.

...let us know what you think, free speech!
floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

You're being watched in a way you never knew.

Post by floodhound2 »

I've stumbled on to something that's startling. (5 years worth of work)

Do you think your being watched? If so then how? IF not then please say so. Is it okay for you to be watched? How do you protect yourself? I suspect you'll never know. Heck I bet this makes front page news when this brakes. Then again the dumbing down of the world may just let this slip by too.

Ill post my finding as soon as things are safe for me and based on your comments/interest. I will have to brake a suck-o rule to do so, let me know if its acceptable for this posting?
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

reparto
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: You're being watched in a way you never knew.

Post by reparto »

I know I was being investigated by P.I.s for a dox. Not much I could do because they had to physically ask people about me because there wasn't a lot of info on Google.

Am I happy? No, but I am making preparations to counteract future surveillance.

If you want something to stay in the news then you need to trickle the information in such a way that the news channels become more entertaining than the usual crap. People stop caring when things become the norm so make their lives as awkward as possible.
Selling invisible pets:
Dogs - 0.5 Bitcoins
Cats - 0.7 Bitcoins
Unicorns - 10 Bitcoins
Chimpanzee - 2 Bitcoins

PM me if you are interested, will ship via priority airmail, will accept escrow services

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

oh, of course we are all watched in some way, to what extent depends on a lot of factors like your personal background (what people you hang around with, what people are your enemies, etc.) and your public appearance (running a business, if yes what kind of, politically active, if yes in what way, etc.).

personally I swing to the paranoid side, and about a year ago I realized I was slacking way too much with my privacy, so I started a "clean the net" spree...which was a hard piece of work which involved loads of google manipulation, fake "cease & desist" mails, and other maybe-not-that-legal activities. but now I can say the net is clean from my name (ok, except 2 entries, which you only find when you know more about me already than those entries reveal).
additionally I have set up dozens of fake personas with my real name all over the globe to build a search engine defense for eventual new entries appearing...those would simply go under in the lots of fake ones, impossible to tell which one is me then. I also monitor a lot of those sites closely (ones with the fake "me" content), so I know WHO is searching for me.
I also have no websites registered under my name anymore.

on the business side I fly under the radar of the authorities because of the business model/registration type, I am not giving out more info in that context because it's business interna.

my phone is not registered. well..it is, but under a fake name. god bless minimum wage supermarket chains that sell SIM cards and allow you an online registration because they minimize personnel costs that way.
my phone is also NOT a "track-me-easily-and-extensively" smartphone.

I use my bike 99% of the time, so no chance to track my movements by license plate identification through CCTV.

about "breaking the rules"...well...you are staff, and that already since a long time...so you have seen how the rules can be bent already repeatedly, so go for it. :wink:

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

I agree with b_b, of course we are being watched. I decided a while ago that I am not going to waste my time worrying about it though.

Privacy is a tradeoff; the more you are willing to give up, the more private you can become, and I guess I like the comforts of technology more then I care who's reading my email.

I have no delusions of privacy, but I do hold a belief that nobody cares what I'm doing, I'm just not that interesting; so if it doesn't pose a direct threat or inconvenience to me (ie. loss of life, limb or money), I'm not going to waste a lot of time worrying about it.
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Sorry for my short reply it seems my internet connection will not allow suck-o.com data past the router. All I can say at this time is that its deeper than you think. Im very conserned... More as soon as I am safe from all this mess we are in.

Peace be with you all. Are you going to fight or flight?
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I never run....sometimes I do a tactical retreat, but only to regroup. 8)

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

lmao - I run like hell but only when pink floyd is on!
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Hiram

Post by Hiram »

Being watched?! Oh my God!
My concern intensifies with this question; who is watching?
If you're worried about taking a shower, well, you can leave your pants on.
But I am certain God is always watching. This doesn't hurt, does it?
Yes it worries sinful souls!
This World, this Universe, belongs to All in it;
you just have to know exactly where you belong!!!

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, I guess you have to wait, like everyone else, until floody makes his post about the details... :P

oh, and Pink Floyd....I would run too, but towards Roger Waters to kick him in the balls...never really liked their music, but he additionally turned out as a total asshole lately. :roll:

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Hiram wrote:Being watched?! Oh my God!
My concern intensifies with this question; who is watching?
If you're worried about taking a shower, well, you can leave your pants on.
But I am certain God is always watching. This doesn't hurt, does it?
Yes it worries sinful souls!
God, not another one. I am not talking about the all mighty - that multi-trillion dollar business selling afterlife insurance for good ole boys and gals. No no my friend lets set aside that fairy tale for a bit.

I am amazed some of you have no care that your personal information is being sucked off your electronic devices without your knowing and without your permission. It has come to my attention that agency A and or Agency B whom names remain silent for now are snooping in on your tech-mess and doing so in acute detail without your consent.

1.) as a Human I reserve the right to privacy or I should.
2.) It cost tax dollars and a ton of it to maintain this data
3.) its my life and I want to invite people into my realm of privacy - Want to work for the GOV sorry they ran your private data base for a security clearance and knew at the age of 10 you text'ed a comment about weed, or at least they know what to prescribe you now on Google ad ware.
4.) Without sticking up for your rights what will they do next?
5.) It destroys credibility. If they cheat and lie about steeling your data then what else are they doing?
6.) Knowledge is power if the have your info they control you - already.

Your phones, computers, and other devices contains small IC's that are now or have been running outside the realm of what they were designed/programmed to do. Often I hear about how people want to encrypt something sorry its been recorded by some IC on the main board before your shitty encryption software can compile it. So now what? Have you all ever looked inside an FPGA, CPLD, CPU, etc? They now can run snooping software inside its memory - out side its normal operation as stated above. I have proof and its looking ugly. What if I spyed on you and GOD? Would that make matters worse or you still would not care?

I am not scared or worried either but its got me pissed off - I found almost 80 personal devices over 5 years that contained code running to record data - not script kiddy shit but real advanced circuit board stuff most of you have no clue about. Switches, routers, printers, Bluetooth devices all running ICs that read your shit and send it off. I imagine they got my girls nude photos, my private conversation with my mom and your conversation inside the confessional at the all might's house where the boys are great fun.

My point is you need to know - don't kill the messenger and look out for a future that's going to be off the charts soon. Remember POWER is the key to making or breaking your life so dont give it to them.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

ohhhhh.....can't wait man, this sounds extremely interesting... 8O

reparto

Post by reparto »

Are you suggesting that there are backdoors implanted into hardware?
Selling invisible pets:
Dogs - 0.5 Bitcoins
Cats - 0.7 Bitcoins
Unicorns - 10 Bitcoins
Chimpanzee - 2 Bitcoins

PM me if you are interested, will ship via priority airmail, will accept escrow services

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Lets just say i have know that i have been watched for a long time, i have noticed when i have had tails on my back as body language is something they cant hide, my digital footprint is now visible and i have been wondering how to erase it totally but while i need to do electronic transactions i know i cant.

If you think you live in a democracy you could not be further from the truth. The one place i di half feel safe was in Indonesia because there is no surveillance camera's like there are in every other country i have ever been too but even that electronic transactions fro WU and the obvious link through my passport still couldn't have made me invisible and left me on the radar.

Eventually someday when i finish my projects i plan on going off the radar completely.
What my plan to do is something similar to yourself but on land.

Buy somewhere that is out in the sticks, in the mountains, very few people and very simple living.

No TV, i haven't watched one for 8 years anyway so i dont need one.

Get rid of any electronic device, definitely never live anywhere they have smart meters.

New passport and change appearance for heading for desired country.

Grow my own food and live off the grid.

These projects i am doing are all part of the preparation work.

When i was living a not so 'legal' lifestyle you learn how to avoid most of the things that are mentioned but as time goes on when living in populated area's it is impossible to remain unseen. Shops, supermarkets, gas stations, the list is endless, they all have CCTV and if it is connected to a network, well we all know what that means.

Anyway, remember stay safe bro, remember information can be dangerous ;)
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com