Check if rapleaf has a profile on you

...let us know what you think, free speech!
reparto
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Check if rapleaf has a profile on you

Post by reparto »

Rapleaf is one of the trackers that gather data on people and they are known to be very personal about it. You can check if they have any information on you by signing up for a free account, entering your email and checking the preview data to see if matches up.

I chucked in one of my older heavily used email addresses and they only had a gender but they tend to focus on US users so it may or may not be of use to you.

http://www.rapleaf.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Selling invisible pets:
Dogs - 0.5 Bitcoins
Cats - 0.7 Bitcoins
Unicorns - 10 Bitcoins
Chimpanzee - 2 Bitcoins

PM me if you are interested, will ship via priority airmail, will accept escrow services

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Check if rapleaf has a profile on you

Post by bad_brain »

hmmm....I am curious, but on the other hand I am not really cool with giving them my email address... :lol: I mean, that could be a part of their strategy to harvest addresses: giving people the opportuinity to search for their own ones which is already giving them the strong hint that this address is live... :-k

reparto

Re: Check if rapleaf has a profile on you

Post by reparto »

Yeah, thats I was worried about so I used dead email address of mine and an active email address of someone I know... :twisted:

Both came back with only gender information, its possible that they didn't have anything at all and just guessed the gender.
Selling invisible pets:
Dogs - 0.5 Bitcoins
Cats - 0.7 Bitcoins
Unicorns - 10 Bitcoins
Chimpanzee - 2 Bitcoins

PM me if you are interested, will ship via priority airmail, will accept escrow services