back out again

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

back out again

Post by Kirk »

Whoo hoo. Out of prison again. They sent me back for having an iPad. Jerks. This time I get a phone though so I hope to be trolling the site... Since long posts sucks like this.

Hope everyone has been doing ok. Would love to hear what everyone has been doing these last 7 months or so.

Kirk

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: back out again

Post by ayu »

Welcome back! :)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

@cats you still in school ? Last I remember you were going to school for programming I think. How's that doing?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Kirk wrote:@cats you still in school ? Last I remember you were going to school for programming I think. How's that doing?
Actually I have been working for 3 years now :)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

wow, did they finally implement the laws I suggested in my numerous letters and made using Apple products a felony? [-o< :lol:

I'm more busy then ever, business is really going well...and I am making lots of nice contacts that way, my latest customer is an attorney office specialized in copyright law for example. one of my main customers invited me to come to Florida, so I will do some travelling in the USA this year to make some new business contacts, but especially to visit some suck-o-teers... :)
private life has been not that awesome though, my dad died at the end of january after 2 very dramatic months of sickness, so I had to spend most of my time with insane piles of paperwork...luckily most is done for now and things slowly normalize again.

oh, and: welcome back man... *thumb*

scatter
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by scatter »

welcome back :) even tho am the new guy here :p so as am here to learn and be with good and really talented people I hope you don't mind my next question :)
May I know what was the mistake you did that got you arrested? ( not asking for deep details but I just want to learn from others mistakes) and thanks in advance ^ ^

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

hey great! lots of catching up to do!

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Hey Kirk, good to hear from ya, im still in Asia trying to set up more free projects. Everything is going good, its keeping me out of trouble any way.

*thumb*
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

Well, tomorrow they will be taking my phone from me even. No internet access at all. I don't think I will be back on anymore. That doesn't mean delete my account just yet but it's not looking good. I wanted to thank you guys. I've gotten to know a few of you pretty well. I wish the best for you all. With the life style I've led I haven't had too many people around that I could consider friends but this site has given me a few. I have 3 more years of this so when I'm done I'll be back on. I hope.

Anyways, everyone stay cool. I hope the best for you all.

Kirk

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

keep away from trouble buddy, and focus on getting back in the saddle.....once you are ready to get back you will find your account as warm and comfy as it was here, of course it'll not be deleted... :wink:

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Had a nice in box message from Kirk, 3 years no intenet access, shit thats harsh, hope it goes pretty quick for him and see him around here again soon.

Peace out bro and stay safe
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

Whoo hoo! My parole officer lifted my restrictions. I will be back on here on a regular basis later this month. I'm so happy to be back. I've missed you guys and this site.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

that's awesome news man! welcome back.... :D *thumb* \:D/

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

That's awesome that your restriction was lifted, 3 years without internet is crippling in a way. Glad that you made it back!

I'm just about finished with school and am currently looking for a job that isn't too far way from where I'm living now; also I am gearing up to take my CISSP in December... which pretty much means that my life is spent in a dark room reading and taking notes :D
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

Welcome back!

It's good that you also regained your basic human right of Internet access. *thumb*