Europe or USA scholarships ??

...let us know what you think, free speech!
scatter
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Europe or USA scholarships ??

Post by scatter »

hey guys sorry maybe this thread is more than off topic but ofc u can delete it if it disturbs anyone but anyway here is the thing

Am planning to leave my country because there is no future in security or dev here so I am looking if anyone knows sthg about uni studies in Europe or Canada , the problem is for example in Germany they ask for having 7k euro in bank account as a garantee + the scholarship costs for foreign students so does anyone know other chances with less costs? thx in advance

reparto

Re: Europe or USA scholarships ??

Post by reparto »

If you are a EU citizen you should be able to get free tuition in Scotland and Scandinavian countries (need clarification).
Selling invisible pets:
Dogs - 0.5 Bitcoins
Cats - 0.7 Bitcoins
Unicorns - 10 Bitcoins
Chimpanzee - 2 Bitcoins

PM me if you are interested, will ship via priority airmail, will accept escrow services

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

forget Germany, it's IT wasteland.....UK or USA are definitely way better choices for getting certifications that count something in the business world (UK mostly through expensive private schools though I guess), all of Scandinavia should also be fine....I am not familiar with the school system there though, maybe viking cats can give some advice.

scatter

Post by scatter »

reparto wrote:If you are a EU citizen you should be able to get free tuition in Scotland and Scandinavian countries (need clarification).

unfortunatlly am not from europe am from Tunisia

scatter

Post by scatter »

bad_brain wrote:forget Germany, it's IT wasteland.....UK or USA are definitely way better choices for getting certifications that count something in the business world (UK mostly through expensive private schools though I guess), all of Scandinavia should also be fine....I am not familiar with the school system there though, maybe viking cats can give some advice.

fact we have many people here who go to countries like Romania and Ukraine but I wonder if they r expensive or not :-k money is always a problem

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, Ukraine might not be the best country to go at the moment, but I agree, east europe is evolving really quick in the IT sector...which is mostly because they don't have many other resources for export. I am not sure about the study fees over there, I am pretty sure they are at least a little cheaper than in central europe though.... :-k