Hackforums.net

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Hackforums.net

Post by Broken Angel »

I tried to open hackforums.net with TOR Browser... but it gives me the following message no matter how many times I change my Identity... :-k Why???

[403 Forbidden Error] - You might be blocked by your IP, Country, or ISP. You can try to contact us at http://www.witza.com/contact.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Re: Hackforums.net

Post by Kirk »

Careful on that site. Been there for years now. Bunch of cops troll it. And they probably block proxy connections from certain countries. Try getting an ip from america.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

They don't like people to use Tor over at hackforums, so either go there normally or use a VPN or tunnel via a VPS.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

tor disallowed on a "hacking" forum....how lame is that (and it really looks like what kirk wrote)..... :roll:

ok, I have blocked some countries too, but our brasil (for example) userbase was always on the slim side anyway.. :lol: and on the other hand people blocked could still use tor then, which makes it the world's best captcha.

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

i wast thinking on the same lines myself... I knew this was weird and lol who doesn't allow TOR when you are a hacking forum and this big at that...

What Krik said is right too but then I do my talking in here and not there... Also i have been interrogated by Cyber Cell Bangalore in real life 3 times (on the same issue) so I know... lol... They can't do shit in India if Indian Cyber Branch doesn't allow them to...

\:D/ I've got friends there lol...

Also cats can you suggest me with some decent VPN??? free for a while... I'm running too low in cash to sue on a VPN ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Broken Angel wrote: Also cats can you suggest me with some decent VPN??? free for a while... I'm running too low in cash to sue on a VPN ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Code: Select all

https://mullvad.net/en/
They have a "free 3 hour trial" but you can write a script that creates a new trial account every 3 hour or so and reconnects.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

bad_brain wrote: ok, I have blocked some countries too, but our brasil (for example) userbase was always on the slim side anyway.. :lol: and on the other hand people blocked could still use tor then, which makes it the world's best captcha.
Speaking of, I haven't been around as much as I used to so I probably miss this things, but where there attacks on suck-o since this version?