Eletronics Goods...

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Eletronics Goods...

Post by Broken Angel »

I live in India and I've noticed that a few of the Gadgets are pretty cheap in other nations as compared to mine...!!! Is there someone whoca hook me up with things if I want to buy them?? I shall make the payments in advanced including the shipment charges... Personal use things only... *thumb*
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

Broken Angel

Re: Eletronics Goods...

Post by Broken Angel »

Shouldn't have replied but then one of the product that I would like to have is

Kaspersky Internet Security For Mac

-Broken Angel

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I have been in the computer business before 1984 and never never never used anti virus. Security is an illusion and you can either learn to use a computer without antivirus or give in an waste your money.

Often I can write code of malicious intent without antivirus noticing it then again I am black listed on many antivirus web servers. Just google my floodhound handle and youll see.

Basically you will be wasting money and still get hacked. Its so funny to me.

Good luck.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

floodhound2 wrote:I have been in the computer business before 1984 and never never never used anti virus. Security is an illusion and you can either learn to use a computer without antivirus or give in an waste your money.

Often I can write code of malicious intent without antivirus noticing it then again I am black listed on many antivirus web servers. Just google my floodhound handle and youll see.

Basically you will be wasting money and still get hacked. Its so funny to me.

Good luck.

Hmmm... Point duly noted sir...!!!

next thing comes to a Contract iPhone

-Broken Angel

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

Ooh its very dusty form where I come so I got myself an USB Vacuum Cleaner and it runs awesome lol... Since this is about Electronic Goods so I thought mentioning it won't be a problem....

-Broken Angel

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Have you tried eBay? My roommates and I have been getting those little gadgets for peanuts and they all arrived without issues, although we had to wait for a month and a half on average. Stuff from Chinese sellers there are very cheap.

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

ph0bYx wrote:Have you tried eBay? My roommates and I have been getting those little gadgets for peanuts and they all arrived without issues, although we had to wait for a month and a half on average. Stuff from Chinese sellers there are very cheap.

I did try Ebay and had a very bitter experience with the same. I got myself an iPhone 4 back when it was launched and the seller was from Spain and he claimed that the phone was Unlocked and it did come to me cheap but it was a Crap Piece which couldn't be Unlocked after 1 years worth of try. I sued it as a iPod for a couple of years before I could get it working.

Also Ebay doesn't sell Contract Phone.
;) I was talking about getting a Contract Phone and then shipping it to my place so that I can get the Phone cheap and NO PAY the Contract Instalments get it Unlocked and use it happily every after lol...

-Broken Angel

z3r0aCc3Ss

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

Try dx.com
Awesome stuff...
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

I agree on the anti virus, if you want something like that then use the free stuff available and surf with the mindset that anything is a potential threat and should be frowned upon.
Anyone with some knowledge of programming can write their own boostraper that wont be found by AV and then pack the malicious code.
Or if they have good obfuscating tools they could still do it as well I guess (although I think stuff like the metasploit tools wont work for that as their bootstraper is, obviously well known)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"