anonymous or a joke

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

anonymous or a joke

Post by Kirk »

so i realized today that who ever they new anonymous is greatly fails compared to the original guys. i read one of their posts on FB http://anonhq.com/paris-terror-attack-a ... -websites/ where they declare war on the radical islamic websites and social media accounts. they go on to say they will be DDOSing their sites and accounts. really? that is their war? some lame ass skiddy shit? after that my opinion of them has greatly dropped. i can only assume that there are still the great hackers somewhere in the group, im just not seeing it. i use to think good things about them, for the most part. now...... well, any 13 year old and freaking LOIC a site. big deal. thats not hacking.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: anonymous or a joke

Post by ayu »

If there only was a list of jihadist websites for the lazy hackers who can't bother to look for them.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

...meanwhile in germany they (annoymuch) attacked multiple sites criticizing islam... :roll:

they had their 15 minutes of fame, but those are looong over....and now they abuse ANYTHING that could get them back into the news again, what a bunch of attention whores.

[youtube][/youtube]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

People are people, they act human and human behavior has its limits. If they really were 'anonymous' all would have posted as "anonymous" - but see - people want recognition, fame and to be popular - so they used nicknames. Thats not anonymous.
They claim that the group is leaderless, but people do call the shots and people follow. They claim they have the solution - but so far only destroy stuff or deface it. New world change? its not going to be by a bunch of skids wearing mask and on FB, twitter, trolling.

They got the attention they wanted. Real hackers got job security.

All they did was speed up development and implementing of technology to monitor everyone. We all knew ALL GOVERNMENTS spy on its own people, on others. Name one country that does not do this. A lot of bashing and antigov rhetoric is from people outside of USA, they hate us cuz they ain't us ; )

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

DNR wrote: A lot of bashing and antigov rhetoric is from people outside of USA, they hate us cuz they ain't us ; )
I find it kinda funny that they always pick the USA when it's about spying on their own people.....Germany for example is FAR worse, the UK is also no picnic.
20 years ago all the keyboard politicians were blabbering their pseudo-esoteric "free tibet" crap and declared the Dalai Lama to be the reincarnation of Gandhi with kung fu superpowers (which outed himself as complete retard a week or two ago btw), and now they all claim to be "anonymous" aaand liberal (big glass of hypocrisy anyone?) and focus on the domestic policy of the USA.

if you want to stand for something you need a concept and a moral compass, that's why anonymous stands for absolutely nothing.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I find that people vocal against "NSA" are either ignorant, crazy USA people or mostly people who do NOT live in USA and just hate USA in general.

The ignorance of "its NSA" - means they have no understanding of who is in charge of what and exactly how. The rules, policies, and oversight are thousands of pages - I am betting most ignorant people got their sound bite from a blog, media TV show, a commenting reporter.

"14" eyes. When the internet and telecom was smaller, when the world was smaller lol! - there was only 3,4 - 5 eyes. First it was about world wars, it included technical/manufacturing spying. Then it was governments monitoring its own people - mind you - not just russia, Iran, China, N.Korea - but USA - with war protesters, 'commies', and 'nigger lovers'.

It does not matter where you go - in infrastructure built with good intentions, for the good of its people, you can have morons, criminals, and power mongers. Don't blame the infrastructure, blame the idiots we gave blind trust to.

I get it that 'anonymous' wants to save the world. I have not seen their grand plans for infrastructure to maintain peace among all nations, all peoples. Every generation wants to save the world, I used to be one. It is youth, it is ignorance, it is hope for a utopia, and it was definitely a cop-out dream to avoid reality.

The bad part is lulz, lulzsec - only brought more government control and rules down on users of the internet. They sped up the technology to suppress and control freedom of speech. They fucked up. They got the attention at our expense.

I still try to save the world, but I am more realistic about it - I help out locally.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.