Where is everybody at these days

...let us know what you think, free speech!
rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Where is everybody at these days

Post by rhysh »

So I've been on / off the net for quite some time after being on the receiving end of an ongoing lawsuit(criminal charges / computer related) however finally beat the charges all dismissed. Whilst I got my costs back(alot) I will never get that part of my life back but that comes with the life style.

Anyways i've been sitting here wondering where the fuck i'm going in life, where I was and what not missing the old days where it was cool to have a quad core, when websites didn't have fancy menus, html5 & whatnot and i'm going to have to say I really hate computers these days.

I remember the days of when I was a total douche bag on here however I consider myself to have matured up alot(I cant even bring myself to read my old posts here they were so childish but that's pre 2008/9)

So what Have I done with myself since 2008?

Father passed away early. Split my family left right and center, haven't looked back on it.
Went to living with my mother and sitting on dialup(Broadband in Au back then was too expensive to afford)

2009ish
Completed my studies(This was a huge deal for me as I was always expelled / suspended from school)

This was a major accomplishment for me as I never spent a day in school without being sent home, detention, kicked out of class etc failed grades and whatnot.

I only have myself to blame for this, since 1st year to 12th.

2010-2011ish

I went on to do college(TAFE in Australia). Won't be going to university as the study system in Australia is fucked and full of ridiculous competition and as a result universities hold ridiculous expectations imo.

2012ish

I began working in IT a few years ago however left my 1st IT job due to a court case relating to a serious assault which left me with little time for work.

From here on, I ended up making what most would consider to be serious enemies with the police.

I would then go on to self educate in criminal law and become a civil rights activist whilst holding short term IT jobs.

Since then nothing really has changed however i'm now trying to make a better life however remaining a civil rights activist.

It's a strange feeling when people ask me why i get picked on by the police and i respond with 'They think i'm a terrorist' jokingly, wide grin and a good laugh passing it off as if it's nothing to me personally.

It may come across as if it's a joke when people ask but in reality the police have labeled me on their internal records as a "Major Drug dealer, bikie, gang associated, terrorist activity related, weapons and computer crime bullshit" the list goes on.

I'm no terrorist, bikie or what ever they say, however their reasons for unlawful, unwarranted searches etc are always "You're suspected of being involved in terrorist activity or drug manufacture etc" i'm just a civil rights activist who had some serious impact who won't back down.

Most recently I had sworn affidavits written against me in court by the 2nd or 3rd highest ranking officer in my State(There's only 6 states in AU), 1 secret and 1 public supporting a public interest immunity argument relating to how evidence against me was obtained unlawfully.(Illegal surveillance, unwarranted collected of data etc)

This is a regular occurrence for me, it plays a very major part in my life and while friends and my mother( I have nothing todo with other family) continue to ask me to stop before I get knocked off to be honest as much as it bothers me it's not enough to stop me.

My personal view is it will happen one day, but I've come as far as I have and I feel that someone has to do what I do and to back down now would be a complete waste, for now I live life by each day and not by the year. Later today I might wake up to find myself being raided and drugs planted, police are currently trying to push bogus charges against me already.

In America most children are educated about Miranda Rights etc however in Australia schools don't teach this and sadly, a vast majority of majority of Australian's don't know anything about police powers and civil rights resulting in regular unlawful police harassment, searches, seizures etc it all goes on.

I've recently started working on starting a home based IT business with someone which is picking up rapidly. Time will tell how it goes.

Did attend college to study Law and get into University but decided fuck university and left as I had too many life commitments.

Unrelated, I've learnt alot in the past few years.

Alot of IT stuff, Legal, Mechanical & welding.
I service all my own cars, always open to learning new things. I have a huge thing for Jap spec vehicles(Nissans & Hondas mostly) & 4WD's.

Most of the good Jap spec cars in Au are skylines, evo's, wrx's, silvias & some hondas(Wouldn't go for anything less than a K series motor swap, B series are slow unless turbo'd).

My quickest car was an 800 hp skyline. That was fun but these things are just toys, they're not reliable for a daily car.

Eventually I did get really serious about computer stuff, Can't really talk about all of it for legal reasons but i regret nothing(So far).

So enough about myself. Where are all the old peeps these days(madhatter, ebrizzlez etc). What's changed since I last really sat on this site.

Web archive isn't cutting it for me anymore. Everything is gone, old sites like protocalzero, h4cky0u, progenic etc the way I remember the web for what it was, not what it has become. It depressed me really, the way things were and how they are now.

I'm still working from a Q6600 Core 2 from 2008 with nearly zero issues on Windows 7. I've ditched both my I7 setups and my god forbid AMD Phenom setup(FML worst thing ever after 6 replacement boards).

I guess its a nostalgic value thing personally.

Anyways its nearly 5 AM, i'll stop here I feel like i've written a life story despite just being curious as to where everyone's at these days and skipping alot in my writing here but i'm definitely interested to read some responses.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Where is everybody at these days

Post by bad_brain »

hey mate, been a while....:D

um, what the hell is a "bikie"? a member of a biker gang? :-k

pretty much happened here too in the last years, pretty much exactly 2 years ago my dad died from dementia, which was pretty traumatic. my mum was all alone at home then, and she did not like it there anyway (neighborhood going downhill a lot), so I moved out of my (also crappy) apartment, got a pretty nice one in the countryside and moved together with my mum.

besides that I was all into work, made some great contacts with new customers and kept me and my partners busy.....so now the plan is not "getting more work", it is "less work for higher prices".

in my free time I am a total cycling nut now, I have 4 bikes now (3 built on my own, one at least heavily customized), I mainly ride a fatbike and a fixed gear one.
I also take part in Critical Mass rides in 2 cities (actually came back 2 hours ago from one), and in the future I want to get into alleycat races.

computer-wise I have almost no spare time for personal projects anymore (but of course suck-o is an exception), but when you had a long day filled with a dozen Skype calls with customers, delegating work, and troubleshooting things others messed up I enjoy to hop on one of my bikes and get away from the screen for a while...keeps me away from starting to yell at customers (I make other traffic participants yell at me instead, which is quite fun and a good way to release pressure)... :lol:

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

College quite simply and now off job hunting. I've had direct contact with maboroshi since then, but been out of touch with everyone else. I promise I'll try to be back on as much as possible now.

P.S. Sorry to hear about the chain of events that has transpired in your life.
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Hey buddy, glad to hear you are doing ok. Been a while since we chatted. I guess i ha,ve become more of a recluse these days, only chatting with people if i really need to, trying to understand what life is about. I still burn both ends of the candle and sleep very little which i know doesn't do me any good but i have resigned to the fact it is who i am.

As you know, almost 5 years ago i set out on a journey into Asia to follow a dream of helping them less fortunate. In a similar situation to yourself I realized I was going to either end up dead or in prison for a very long time. At one point i do believe i had a bit of a mental breakdown. After a while the opportunity came up and i set off to Bali to try to fulfil my dream.

I did manage to set up quite a number of education programs in villages and was committed to doing this every day, 7 days a week, and worked in the evenings to try to support myself, living of very little but it all worked out quite well. Well at least until i was deported for not having a work permit.

After they kicked me out i then went to Thailand, set up a project in a hospital, worked in a school 4 months, helped with some organic farms, all good.

After that i went to Cambodia for a year and helped with a free school there and some there projects building stuff before heading back to Thailand. Now taking a break, having time out. Went home to see the family for a few months and now back due, visiting a Thai prison to see my nephew who he and his mates were exchanging counterfeit money. Now they are looking at between 10-30 years IF they plead guilty, if not up to 50 years maybe more.

Oh the joys!!!

Happy to see you around again, always ask Mabs how you are.
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com