My old profile PleXroD

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Thesk
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

My old profile PleXroD

Post by Thesk »

Hi ! :D

So i was browsing through old posts (2005) in the different sections of the forum, and i came across my old profile.
Wow, now i know where i started to learn about software and Hardware, it was here it all started.
I gained so much knowledge about Software (coding, Windows, Linux) and Hardware that i now earn money buy working as a professional Computer Repair man and Data technician.

Quote from an older post (2005) in the Windows forums when i started to gain knowledge and interest in computers:
Nerdz wrote:
I don't want to piss you off... but please, even if english is not your first language( like me ) can you try to work a bit on your spelling? :P . Also, can you try to split your text into paragraph? It's just easier and better to read for us:)

Don't forget that you won't learn everything in 3days... How much times it took you to learn french? Well, it's like the same thing... You are getting into a other language which is COMPUTER!
i must say that i have come a very long way ever since, but one language i still haven't learned in all these years is French :D haha :lol:

i could also draw out of the date and time stamps that i maybe have been among the first people to seek help here in 2005. when i saw that post where i explained that i had that old IBM Thinkpad 600e + AirPlus Xtreme G Wireless CardBus wifi adapter. i remembered where i lived at that time, what happened in my life, the time of W.o.W gaming, the time of C&C Generals Zero Hour lan party skirmish, beer-bong-binge alcohol drinking parties, i also remembered my hunger for coding and hacking knowledge.

i wish i could remember the old password for the old account, but i can't. i can't even remember the email for the "forgotten password email retrieval" procedure.
if i could i would've used that instead of making a new profile.

But it is so great with a new profile, because that really sets a stand point of reference for the "old" person with the old profile and the comeback as a "new" person with a new profile.

thank you very much for letting me back into the fold. i'm very touched and moved by this, and i will never leave this place again.

Cheers! :D
The music industry is a matrix that is counter to what is natural and right.

- Prince -

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Re: My old profile PleXroD

Post by Gogeta70 »

It is fun to go through the decade-old posts on here sometimes... you can find some real gold nuggets ^_^

I remember my first post here, kind of. I went and found it... (http://www.suck-o.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) I gotta say, I was a cocky little bastard!

Not to mention how time flies... I was 15 when I joined this board in 2005. It's been almost 15 years since then! Yeesh, I'm getting old...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Gogeta70 wrote:I remember my first post here, kind of. I went and found it... (http://www.suck-o.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I gotta say, I was a cocky little bastard!

Not to mention how time flies... I was 15 when I joined this board in 2005. It's been almost 15 years since then! Yeesh, I'm getting old...
but...can you hack hotmail? 8) :lol:

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Probably not lol. Guess I'm still a script kiddie :lol:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Jesus f*cking christ I'm having a blast reading all your nostalgia posts xD.

I remember when I used to argue with DNR...
I used to hate him so much ... then we started doing some projects together :lol:

PS: No promises OP, but if you want your old account back we might be able to solve that.
Have to run that by b_b first though.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Thesk
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Thesk »

cats wrote:Jesus f*cking christ I'm having a blast reading all your nostalgia posts xD.

I remember when I used to argue with DNR...
I used to hate him so much ... then we started doing some projects together :lol:

PS: No promises OP, but if you want your old account back we might be able to solve that.
Have to run that by b_b first though.
Nah it's okay. i love it this, it makes a stand point in my life. new profile, new life (uhh -- i think :-k dont hook me up on that :oops: 8-[ :roll: )

well nostalgia is really good for us old timers 'cause it really make one see how much we've processed, learned and son on and so fourth :D :lol:
The music industry is a matrix that is counter to what is natural and right.

- Prince -