Just bitching i guess

...let us know what you think, free speech!

Do you think i am right ?

yes
83%
no
17%

Total votes: 6

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Just bitching i guess

Post by floodhound2 »

It baffles me that on a weekly basis I find people posting things in the order of: Can you hack this for me I want to learn but it takes too long, or, Can you hack www.site.com and get me a username and password please. I am a noob please help me hack this and that. What the Fuck? I am seriously considering on giving out my knowledge for a huge Fee!! $$$ !! The people of the world are so lazy and are misled on what a true hacker is. I am bewildered are any of you? I was teaching some people how to hack and the intellect you have to develop, but they soon realized that it is actually something that you have to apply your mind towards and since dropped off the charts.

I guess I am just tired of people asking to hack and all the stupid things I find people wanting. Am I all alone here?

PEACE

:P
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

p99
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by p99 »

Your forgetting one thing.

Hacking isn't like a spot. Not quite. But people think it is.

Like if I want to be in the NBA, what do I do? I play basketball like there is no tommorow.

You can't really come and start "hacking" with the same aproach.

People think they can come and start off hacking. Just as you can start off playing basketball. It completly throws them offguard. And people wonder why
the so called "elite" stay hidden. I'd say it's mainly because they hate being asked things by people of lesser knowledge. Not just n00bs.

If I don't see a strive to learn I won't help them. I won't detail everythin out either. It's not worth my time.