Verizon story

...let us know what you think, free speech!
isapiens
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Verizon story

Post by isapiens »

Once again verizon made my day. ..
On a day before thanks giving(american holiday for those who dont know) i discovered that my cell phone decided to die on me. It had this blue bootload screen and no matter what i did it never worked. Just for the record, i did not dowload anything or try to hack, i just turned it off before going to bed, and then it just broke in the morning: thank you motorolla

Anyways i go to the verizon store and they tell me that they dont have that phone in stock. Knowing that its a rather popular phone i ask them whether other stories have them. She says"No." It tool me 5 minutes to get it out of her that they dont sell those anymore.
Anyway i tell her to give me another phone of the same value cuz i NEED a phone. She tells me i can either wait until they ship it to me or i can by a new phone for a full price. Considering its thanks giving imagine how long it would take them to ship it to them, and i am leaving for college in couple a days. And full price means like 1000$
Anyway i was being a huge ass, until she gave me a razor phone which is more expensive. When i came back to pick it up she decides to inform me that the phonebook was unrecoverable. She knew it all the time... and she told me after i had a huge argument with them. If she told me that all the phone numbers would have been lost, i wouldnt force her to give me another phone in the first place, hence no nasty argument.

Moral of the story: Store your phone numbers on the computer using some software and hate verizon bastards all the time. the end. happy tx giving

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

i hate verizon

Code: Select all

<slash>Verizons Head</slash>