your nick

...let us know what you think, free speech!
TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

bad_brain wrote:well, many people think I picked my nick because I want to display some kind of blackhat attitude...like "MUAHA! I'm evil!".
but "bad" means not "evil" in my case, it's more like "not working properly"....I've always been a little different than the others, which can be totally annoying when you're in school for example. there have surely been times where I thought "man, I want to be like all the others"...but on the other side: when those people are assholes, why should I turn into one of them? now that I'm older I KNOW it was the right decision to stay true to myself....the ones who picked on me in school have all booooring lives and are trapped in their squareness without a possibility to escape. but I'm still a weirdo and have my fun... :lol:
so the intention behind my nick is: "bad" can be "good"....and if you're different than the others be proud of it.
cuz that makes you balleeer *does the baller hand signal*

well pretty much i am weird i like it i dont listen to music other kids listen to i be myself and people like me that way and thats what makes you cool be nice to people dont insult others be yourself that makes you cool not being an asshole and making fun of others cuz then you will be hated behind your back and no one will trust your decisions and stuff

i gotcha bad like in "eh man that girl is baaad...daaamn"
same as "eh bro that phat" dosent mean fat just cool xD
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]