Anime list

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ayu
Staff
Staff

Anime list

Post by ayu »

Just thought of listing the anime i am watching at the moment. If someone is looking for tip on good series that is... :?

Black Blood Brothers:
Vampires and shit, blood, sword fighting. Really cool ^^ 4/5

Bleach:
Death Gods and "Hollows", monster killing and sword fighting...one of the best series i have ever seen. 5/5

Death Note:
Death Gods and Death notes, really cool detective series. 5/5

Elfen Lied:
Super woman killing machines....with cat ears.... it's awesome..actually 5/5

Fushigi Yuugi:
Old anime, with lots of fighting and LOTS of love story...to emotional, but still it's kind of catchy. 3/5

Inuyasha:
Weird wells and super natural half demons.... cool ^^ 4/5

Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori:
The follow up of "Jigoku Shoujo", a little girl dressed in a black school uniform who sends people to hell on request. One of my favorites. 5/5

Love GetChu:
About a song actress, not really my taste and i have only seen 4 episodes. No good story and the episodes aren't catchy. 1/5

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:
Dominant girl who hates humans and wants to see aliens time travelers and espers..... one of my favorites...LOVE IT! 6/5!!

Tenshi na Konamaiki:
A guy gets a wish granted...but the gene grants everything backwards, he wants to be "the greatest man on earth" so he becomes the cutest girl instead (worse day out..EVER!)..... really good series, some episodes are really slow though which ruins it a lot. 4/5

Zero no Tsukaima:
Similar to Harry Potter, but the main char is a girl...who summons a guy from earth (apparently she is from another world) ...and he kind of becomes her slave. very good anime, can't find any negative parts on it. 5/5

Genshiken:
An anime about people who like anime...... they spend most of their time in a club room...which is kind of boring from time to time.... but i love the "anime geek" atmosphere. 3/5

Negima:
Another harry potter like anime. This main char is a 10 year old boy who is in charge of a class full of teenage girls..... wow...just...wow... although this is a remake of the old series...which i loved, but the remake isn't as good as i was hoping for. 3/5

Shaman king:
About a shaman (kid), who comes to a city to find a spirit friend...kinda. I have only seen 2 episodes so can't say much about it. But it seems pretty neat ^^

Sumomomo momomo:
Superstrong girl who chases a guy who isn't interested, an ok anime, to......kinky.... 3/5

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase:
Vampire girl with cat ears....to kinky for my taste

Naruto:
Best anime...ever, ninjas, super cool fights..and so on...this is a "must see" anime. 6/5

Serial Experiments Lain:
Really weird anime, it's kind of slow and sometimes you get depressed when watching it. Although i could not stop watching so i finished it today. 3/5

New dominion tank police:
Haven't started to watch this yet.....but i have a friend who says it's great =| N/A / N/A

5 CM Per second:
I have never seen such a good animated anime, the story is kind of sad, it really catches you!...for the people who likes really emotional anime...but this anime i can recommend for most anime lovers, it is a masterpiece imo. 5/5

well, thats my list =|

i hope someone finds it useful ....and now...ladies and gentlemen.. i am going to sleep

8)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"