You can make difference without spending a penny

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

well, you just accused him of being a thief, con artist and moral prejurer. Think Id be pissed as well.
To the wicked, I am merely too knowledgeable in their ways.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

baron_samedi wrote:well, you just accused him of being a thief, con artist and moral prejurer. Think Id be pissed as well.
See!! talk to my lawyer :lol:

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

damn straight. One point to clear up though my intervention has bugger all to do with law, I just dont like anyone of good repute being slandered in such a beastly fashion.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

baron_samedi wrote:damn straight. One point to clear up though my intervention has bugger all to do with law, I just dont like anyone of good repute being slandered in such a beastly fashion.
So are we going to charge them or something?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

EDIT:

Discard what i just wrote, i just studied this thread more deeply and found some things i would like you to explain PO
1.why would i need your passwords?I have better things to do in my life than stealing passwords! Do you really think i am a sick fucktard trying phishing people on a site where i m an admin?

2.Its not about helping me, its about helping poor people,its about helping humanity, i just wanted to do whatever i could, i m not getting even a single penny for it, someone gave me the link like i m giving it to you, i registered and it said if i can get other people it would help raise the money and you need accept the invitation with your mail ids.
K so someone sent you the link but you are admin...??
oh and, why did it ask for pass anyway?
Didn't you tell me before that you sometimes liked to be someone else? : x

who's them? :? (confused)

Seriously man, take it with a grain of salt
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

I think someone ought to close this thread, coming dangerosuly close to spilling into something it shouldnt.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

baron_samedi wrote:Pseudo, remember you are talking to guys how are security conscious and are effectively raised to view near anything requiring a password as either a challenge or a threat.
I had that very fact in my mind but i was shocked to see their reaction, had it been a non-security concious person then he would think that its a scam or whatever but what the hell?? They think i m trying to phish them.
They probably dont understand whats real and whats fake, they're still too lame, we are too old in this game.
neo130 wrote:K so someone sent you the link but you are admin...??
oh and, why did it ask for pass anyway?
Didn't you tell me before that you sometimes liked to be someone else? : x

I am really surprised that you didnt even look at it carefully, and then you're thinking its a scam. That itself shows how concerned you are about your security.

The link asks you to enter your email id. Then you have two options either to invite your other friends in your hotmail/yahoo/gmail etc address books where you need to supply your login credentials to retrieve the addressbook and there is a fucking link which says "no, i'll invite friends later" and if you click on that it will never ask you for your password
You posted the screenshot to prove that you're right and i m wrong, but did you read the text above that?? that itself answers your damn question.

Yeah you got that right i sometimes i like to be someone else and when i switch in the 'other' mode i stab my dear friends with a fucking knife. So beware.
neo130 wrote:

who's them? :? (confused)

Seriously man, take it with a grain of salt
Them are those security-concious/aware/smartasses who think this is to steal their (useless for me) login details...

:D
baron_samedi wrote:I think someone ought to close this thread, coming dangerosuly close to spilling into something it shouldnt.
No dude its cool, i m mature enough to know whats right and whats wrong and what shall be done and what not.
Everyone deserves to know the answer, i m just clearing myself and dont worry i like neo so things wont get out of hand.
Its just like correcting a younger brother and explaining, you sometimes become a little annoyed but that doesnt mean you hate them.

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

pesudo, I know exactly where you are are coming from in regards to chastising the kids. However, Im concerned they might have the matuirty to realise that they are in the wrong and react negatively. The Don dont want us fighting!

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

relax everybody, no need to get unfriendly.