A friend indeed.

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

A friend indeed.

Post by Swan »

Well it was my 21st birthday on Sunday

A girl who I talk to MSN and very very occassionaly in class gave me a gift, a brand new book, a collection of all the plays by my favourite playwright, Christopher Marlowe. Thing is, I didnt even know her that well until recently.

I was AWOl from a class and she asked a friend of mines as to where I was and he replied ask himself your on MSN, so she did. :lol:

I am very touched and flattered with her thoughtfulness, what would you recommend as a suitable expression of my gratitude?
To the wicked, I am merely too knowledgeable in their ways.

xtheblack9x
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by xtheblack9x »

HAPPY B DAY!!!!!!!

well it seems pretty obvious that she likes you.

what you should do depends on if you like her or not. heres what i would do.

---thanking but not interested---
just thank her in person

---thanking and interested---
write a note maybe even with something like a small stuffed animal or some sort of candy. I probably wouldn't get a rose or chocolate stuff like that would be over doing it i think. but ya i wouldn't give the note directly to her I would make it more of a surprise by hiding it somewhere where she is going to get it. example: in a locker, on her car, on her desk in a class that your not in. Of course make sure to put your name.

but ya things might have different meanings depending on where you live. Some things are more socially exeptible in one place then another. also giving someone something could have slitlly or fully diffrent meanings I don't know

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Gratz =]
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

happy birthday buddy! :D

oh, and what xtheblack9x wrote sounds fine... :wink: