Told a girl to buzz of

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ayu
Staff
Staff

Told a girl to buzz of

Post by ayu »

Ok so here is the story....

It all started in 8th grade when i was 14 years old and i had a girlfriend in another class. A girl that was a friend of my girlfriend started to follow me arround and talk to me and always yell "HI" when she saw me, i thought it was a little creepy since i didn't know the girl but to be honest i never said anything to her. It all continued with another girlfriend that i had and the annoying girl started talking to my girlfriend to become friends with her so that she can hang around her house when i was there. And this all kept on going until high school in the second year where i am now and i have been rather annoyed by her for the past 2 years. Everytime i am in the dining hall and she comes, i try to hide but she sees me anyway because of my hat and yells "HII" and everyone looks at me which is embarrassing. Anyway yesterday i was going to eat lunch with my mates and we were on our way to the dining hall and she comes towards me and yells at me once again, and i just kinda say quietly to myself but still making it loud enough for my friends to hear it "i can't take this anymore". So when she walks up to me to talk all her fucking crap that i NEVER want to hear about i tell her "Will you ever leave me alone?!?! why are you following me arround?!?! stop annoying me and go away!!!", she just looked sad and walked away, haven't seen her since.

Was i to harsh? or maybe it was the only way to get her to leave me alone?, i have tried to give her some clues that i don't want her around, like doing obvious things to avoid her but she seems to stupid to understand. One of my friends says that she has a huge crush on me so i might have hurt her feelings quite a bit. But i fucking hate the girl and i couldn't take her anymore.

Comments are more then welcome.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

toast
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by toast »

Wow.... That was cruel.
Well, You could have said it in a much nicer way.
Something like "I really don't know who you are, and I would really like for you not to talk to me. I don't like you or your company."

That was kinda mean though... Damn. Poor chick.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

To be honest with you Toast, she IS rather stupid so i don't think she would take it seriously if i said it like that :?

toast

Post by toast »

Well, I mean, I can understand where you are coming from. I had this stalker and he never got the point that I didn't like him. So one day it went like this :

" You stupid *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* get the *bleep* away from me! I don't care what you think! *Bleep off!!*"

And well that fixed it. He hates me now. (Like I care).
But I really don't think thats a good way. But since you have already told her off, it really doesn't matter now. The damage has been done. She will remember you for the rest of her life, and be afraid to talk to guys like you.
But if you want to maybe repair the situation, approach her, and tell her that you are sorry for being such a dick. Then tell her nicely that you don't like her. NICELY.

Toast

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Can she get any guns? Look out she might shoot you at school. I mean this is what kids do now a days!!!! What a fucked up world !!!!

PEACE
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

I totaly agree with Toast. You could have been more gentle with her and show some maturity. Later, when you'll have a job a your boss will be pissing you off for 3month in a row, you can't juste tell him to go and fuck himself. Try to get more "tact" and if I were you, my first step would have to tell her:

Sorry for my attitude last day. I don't know why I acted like this. It has been 2 years since you keep yelling at me "Hey" in the hall and I think I took it has harassment. Maybe I should have tell you the truth the first day... and then she says something and you follow up.

Even if it don't work, you will have try!

Don't take any offense from this post. :wink:
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

nerdzoncrack wrote:I totaly agree with Toast. You could have been more gentle with her and show some maturity. Later, when you'll have a job a your boss will be pissing you off for 3month in a row, you can't juste tell him to go and fuck himself.
If she payed me every month i would NEVER tell her something like that :roll:

Anyway, you are probably right, i could have told her more nicely, but she has this fucked up mom that tells her everytime someone is mean to her "ooh don't be sad, they didn't mean it, they love you!". Seriously, she does :|

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

lol, it was rude but its fine.. if you felt like doing that its fine... since you dont care about her...
everyone has his own way of reacting..
i had this stalker and she used to do same "hi" thing but i never pissed her off, i just returned her hi like "hey how are you doing??" and after that i got back to my work, that way she did become my friend but i didnt mind since i didnt have any feelings for her(neither love nor hatred) but yeah she's very useful now.. i get all the notes from her, i borrow all the books from her(so i dont need to buy) and most importantly i get to know whats going around in our college.. she's like my informer :P , also when we need to talk to any of our lecturers she talks for me as our lecturers are exceptionally lenient towards her...lol...and you can say i m using her..
social engineering or whatever you call it.. :roll: but atleast i m nice to her.. :)

sternbildchen

Post by sternbildchen »

I wish I had your problems :lol: . ^^

You don't like her, you don't know her, you don't want her to say "Hi" to you. You fucking hate this girl.
i fucking hate the girl
Now she leaves you alone. Well done! No need for doubts.

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

i have to say you that if you been a bit more polite about it (i agree with my baby on this)

"hey can you stop following me around and yelling at me i find it really annoying"

she might leave you alone

if not

female stalkers are always fun :)

and you have a backup gf
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

Yeah, experienced that thing already too , All i did is every time she talks to me im going to quickly talk to my friend and ignore her and when shes shouting for my name i just keep talkin' and pretending i can't hear her , then shes going in front of me and ask some sort of stuff or ask some silly question , then what i always do is... "I don't know you~ I don't know you, Go away , Don't touch me" :) That makes her avoid me a bit.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Heh, i have a chick currently that is kind of a friend, but she always says "HEYY AJ!!!". At first, i was just like "hey..." and kept on walking, but one day i was like "okay, what the hell do you yell my name across the hall for? if you wanna fuckin' talk to me, then TALK to me, not yell at me, damn..." That made her shut up and be quiet, and she and i are kind of friends (i still think she's annoying, but at least she doesn't yell shit across the hall to me).

Ah well, everyone has their own way of dealing with situations, and if you feel bad for what you've done, then try and apologize to her and tell her that you don't like her yelling at you. You never know what kind of friendship could come out of you and her if you give it a shot...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

gogeta70 wrote:Heh, i have a chick currently that is kind of a friend, but she always says "HEYY AJ!!!". At first, i was just like "hey..." and kept on walking, but one day i was like "okay, what the hell do you yell my name across the hall for? if you wanna fuckin' talk to me, then TALK to me, not yell at me, damn..." That made her shut up and be quiet, and she and i are kind of friends (i still think she's annoying, but at least she doesn't yell shit across the hall to me).

Ah well, everyone has their own way of dealing with situations, and if you feel bad for what you've done, then try and apologize to her and tell her that you don't like her yelling at you. You never know what kind of friendship could come out of you and her if you give it a shot...
Some day....i am going to hide in a bush...and tape her...just looking at her gives you the creeps. I am going to write at least 2 pages about how she is and how she works.... so that people can understand that the things i said to her.....was beeing nice -.- I can already now...tell the biggest problem about her, it's that she thinks EVERYONE likes her, and that she is the most popular girl in the school, she is famous indeed, but in a negative way. I mean it's not just the irritating part that she embaress me in front of my freinds all the time, her voice is annoying and almost as loud as when she yells (when she speaks that is). Also she likes spreading rumors about her and different guys on the school having wild sex in the school basement.... luckily she has kept me out of that so far....

mrmike

Post by mrmike »

damn i will 2 a stalker :(
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Vlady/48265b8wj96xhce.gif[/img]

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

ever thought of just fucking her, and tape it?. think that will shut her up :)