stink bomb

...let us know what you think, free speech!
TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

well there are commercial ones

idk where to buy suck crap

i know there was a prank shop or w/e its called somewhere around my town

they should have that stuff in a shop for pranks

rotting fish smells bad

put a little water very little
then some fish...
this should be in a jar of a bottle
then let it rot and mold for a week or two and open it see how bad it smells
ps. make sure you close the jar air tight so the smell dosent leave
and if you can leave it in the sun
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

JuggaloMushroom
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by JuggaloMushroom »

thrashy wrote:Someone threw one in my school some weeks ago.. fuck it was hell, it smelled seriously like HELL, dunno what they/he/she/it had in it though.
old post NO RESURRECTING LOLxxorz >=P n00b,I get scolded for this like every time and I am always like wtf?! (I am not scolding you it's what I picture people saying XD), I got a good stink bomb no matches or any thing....

what you will be needing:
small container (jar,bucket, etc.)
Cheese (more preferably that cheap cheese is good and stinky =D)
Lid for the container (Duh)
Eggs(not the white type of egg get the small brown ones)
Celery(this stuff stinks strong)

what you will do:
put the cheese and eggs outside till they go bad (put the cheese on your window or something makes it stink more)
keep the celery fresh and put it on the bucket put the lid on for approximately 24 hours,then put the cheese in and crack the eggs in to the bucket, close lid rapidly and let sit for about 5-10 hours.

after that you use the damn thing, trust me the smell is so strong it will make your eyes water :lol: jk
Oh,Not in cruelty, Not in wrath,
The REAPER came today,
An ANGEL visited this gray path,
And took the cube away.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

my mate and i bought 40-60 stink bombs and we stopped the railcorp/cityrail northern line for several hours and i now gotta police record cus people thought it was terrorists=act of terrorism,g's those pigs cracked me up=act of terrorism,its only an act of terrorism when i fart.
lol,just by them,other wise do what i did twice,this one can be putrid,and if not,literaly deadly cus of hepatitus,not sure which type tho
fill a potplant pot with potting mix and flood it with water and leave it for six months the longer the beeter.now months later filter water through a tisue.you must do this otherwise this wont work.put it in a spray bottle after filtering.get on a bus.set to spray,not squirt,and spray a few times and its a garunteed,'oh holy shit,whats that bloody smell,i think the driver just shat himself,im getting of,by using the emergency exit>break windows and exit that is.' if you spray it and you havent filtered the water through a tissue then your spray bottle will get clogged in about 15 sprays
enjoy,by the way dont do what my mate and i did on the trains,this was in australia and we arent terrorists for all those looking to scream'mummy,mummy look, a terrorist, shall i do?.lol
wasnt joking about the trains and what my mate did.dont do it unless you want to sit in the police station for a 4 hour interview.i wont say how many authorities were called lets just say alot,including terrorist squads etc.im not proud of it by the way,im just warning those who think it funny that its not and i wouldnt recommend trying it
good luck

mrmike

Post by mrmike »

rhysh wrote:my mate and i bought 40-60 stink bombs and we stopped the railcorp/cityrail northern line for several hours and i now gotta police record cus people thought it was terrorists=act of terrorism,g's those pigs cracked me up=act of terrorism,its only an act of terrorism when i fart.
lol,just by them,other wise do what i did twice,this one can be putrid,and if not,literaly deadly cus of hepatitus,not sure which type tho
fill a potplant pot with potting mix and flood it with water and leave it for six months the longer the beeter.now months later filter water through a tisue.you must do this otherwise this wont work.put it in a spray bottle after filtering.get on a bus.set to spray,not squirt,and spray a few times and its a garunteed,'oh holy shit,whats that bloody smell,i think the driver just shat himself,im getting of,by using the emergency exit>break windows and exit that is.' if you spray it and you havent filtered the water through a tissue then your spray bottle will get clogged in about 15 sprays
enjoy,by the way dont do what my mate and i did on the trains,this was in australia and we arent terrorists for all those looking to scream'mummy,mummy look, a terrorist, shall i do?.lol
wasnt joking about the trains and what my mate did.dont do it unless you want to sit in the police station for a 4 hour interview.i wont say how many authorities were called lets just say alot,including terrorist squads etc.im not proud of it by the way,im just warning those who think it funny that its not and i wouldnt recommend trying it
good luck
OMG
lol here in switzerland you could go in a train with a replica gun and say hy im a terrorist and a old lady would hit you and say "dont do that again.thats all.." ..... in what for a fucking world we live....?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Vlady/48265b8wj96xhce.gif[/img]

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

well every one,i must make an announcement,screw you US military for invading other countries screw you stupid extremists,im not taking sides here but i think both sides are just as bad and its because of terrorism that people take an unatended package in australia so seriously,america too!