Hehe I am evil.

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Hehe I am evil.

Post by Big-E »

So last night I found an empty beer bottle and get a devious idea, I decided I would put some beer in it and the rest filled up with bong water. I then proceeded to put a cap on it and tighten it so it seemed to be unopened and I put it in the fridge where me and my roommate knew where it was and put a little mark on it in case it did get mixed up. Well, we had a party last night and I went in the fridge this morning and it was gone. Someone thought they would be sneaky and snatch some of our beer, little do they know..they drank bong water and I only assume that they did know..because it smelled like an ass.

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Re: Hehe I am evil.

Post by shamir »

Big-E wrote:So last night I found an empty beer bottle and get a devious idea, I decided I would put some beer in it and the rest filled up with bong water. I then proceeded to put a cap on it and tighten it so it seemed to be unopened and I put it in the fridge where me and my roommate knew where it was and put a little mark on it in case it did get mixed up. Well, we had a party last night and I went in the fridge this morning and it was gone. Someone thought they would be sneaky and snatch some of our beer, little do they know..they drank bong water and I only assume that they did know..because it smelled like an ass.
lol Image

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

rofl.....

oh man i can imagine the sucker that did that
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Post by bubzuru »

:D lmfao :D