possble ailen fake or real your take.........

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

@isapiens: We are made to believe the own illusions we create. Mind over matter is one of them. When the state of mind can produce its own radation substance and create a own substance of your own or even control an exsisting matter. This is all a state of mind. So how should we know, whats real or not? We know with our eyes? No. We know with our minds? No. We cannot trust our eyes, ears, and mind no more cause we dont know whats fake or not.

I mean, i believe there are probably artifical intellengce out there, but this evidence the previous user showed us, wasnt much of it. And yea, if I recorded an alien, I would keep it recording and go up to it and try to prove if its an alien or not. If it has a huge fucking plasma gun, then I will jack it for the own safety of my own. I wouldnt record and run, I would go up to it and see if its real. But, if it was, I would never tell anyone, cause some secrets are best kept safe. Just like the goverment has been doing for years now.

@pseudo: I read several books on ghost. To start, isn't it strange how all those pictures are black and white? Black and white doesnt contain RBG pixels, so how what that be able to make you see the world benath ours? The RGB is basic colors, but grayscale and black and white pictures just show shades of black and white. That may explain why all those pics are in black and white or they could have been photoshop and the only way to make them look REAL is by making it grayscale. :roll:
Plus, most ghost cannot be captured on actual devices cause a camara can only take pictures of matter, which a ghost does not have for they dont take up space. But, it seems if these were REAL then it was some how possible that the ghost wanted to be captured cause they all are looking at the camara. So it maybe possible for a unnatural force to redefine these terms as we speak.
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

@ebrizz: i came to know about that site through TV news channel, where every single pic was explained and the story behind it, not to forget last pic is colored, anyway, they're just clicked by old cameras, maybe you're right they're fake, but atleast it doesnt seem, also i've seen some videos of ghost hunters where they show colored footage of ghosts, how do you explain that? morphed videos frame by frame?
Not to forget that they still have negatives for them, so what do you think? they altered negatives with photoshop?

You said ghosts wanted to get themselves clicked, well, they were not looking at camera but they were definitely looking at person holding the camera like "wtf is he upto?" and also, who knows ghost may be thinking, "hey he can see me"

regarding the fact that they cannot be captured by cameras, well some ghosts are only seen by only a few people, and when they click those pics, they actually appear in pics too, how do scientists explain that?
well i dont know but maybe there's is presence of some energy, which causes, the refractive index of air around us to be changes, that's why some people may not observe them and some do, cameras are based on optics, they just capture what they see and they never lie, i'll show you some video footages soon.

An example where you see those two pics, the captain of a ship used to see those faces every now and then, he clicked 6 pictures in all of those faces, and at the time when negatives were developed, 5 pictures had nothing but the 6th picture had those two faces.
IF you dont believe me, you may email the pravda guys and ask yourself, they can provide you with story behind every pic. That's actually a russian newpaper, and the pics were published in newspaper too, as far as i know, newspapers cant publish such cheesy stories..

Anyway people who've seen ghosts believe in them and those who havent dont believe.

personally i've seen ghosts myself at the graveyard around 2-3am and we were not drunk. but i m not really gonna put forward that point since i dont have any proof to support it.

Anyway who cares if they exist or not, all we care about is computers..lol

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Well.. I believe you, you actually brong another point.

Scientist cannot really justify what they cannot explain, nor can we.
I mean, its rare for a newer technology to be able to capture these elements. But, they are stuff that can detect the air pressure beacause ghost have a weridly tempature at random spots, which is mainly cold. So auto detections can find these elements.

And I also have seen a ghost myself, now you wont beliieve me but thats the shit that got me into reading these books.

Color images are beyond unordinary, that will be breaking the 3rd element. But, as I said before, just like the captain, the ghost probably didnt want 6 pictures, but only one, or he did something that broke threw the force of matter and allowed him to capture whats beyond.

And well.. with computers we are learning more. We are learning how to detect these element we cannot see. We use to not be able to see germs, but the microscope allowed us to see it now. Technology is advancing and allowing us to see more. But hoaxes are becoming more thrived. Out of all ghost calls for a ghost hunter, about 30% of them are a hoax. Many of them claim its a ghost and have a COLORED picture of a reflectiong of a orb, which is really just a illusion because when sun reflects onto foil, it may apper like a floating orb of rainbow colors.

I've seen many documents, and read many about ghost hunters. It seems although ghost dont take up space, they dont have there own time, a day for them can be years for us, noone really knows. But, ghost may contain features of matter, such as smell, tempature levels, and stuff like that.

It's a unique thing, and noone can truly "prove" with physical evidence because of hollywood and shit like that. But the only proof you can truly portray is the proof of believeing. If you believe, then thats all that it takes.

I'v seen a ghost mutiple times in my old house. And I even felt its coldness surronding me in mid summer, and I didnt have an AC at the time, also I heard the thumpings and noises and so forth.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

i didnt read the entire thread, how can you be sure its fake? how can you be sure its real....ebrizzles 'impossible' is nothing, an intelligent creature, say its alien, would be able to keep itself hidden from humans, yet even the most intelligent of creatures can make mistakes....the creature in the film is humanoid nonetheless...not all angels have wings, not all can fly, and not all angels are heavenly...ghosts and the paranoia have been seen in photographical mediums since the camera was invented, if you go on a ghost hunt...someone will have a camera, because it can capture the image in video or still format...and what if its some new species of humanoid on earth...tell me why that cant be real? Some say we evolved from monkeys...then why arent we still evolving from monkeys? why cant it be a scientific experiment? and it seems they didnt just walk up to it, those fiolks seemed to be out looking at animals (was that an alligator in the beginning?) or just checking something out...

nothing is impossible

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Well.. I understand what you are saying...

But with the hit of media and stuff like that. Making hoax and stuff is with ease and makes it harder for anyone to really believe in something.

Our DNA is all the same but 1% different from chimps. So yes, there is a possiblity that we did evolve, and there is that we can still evlove. But that will be saying we are all based upon a chimp. Saying that says the chain is like this: Chimp, human, alien? An alien would be to advanced and evolution will take millions of years to occur. And there are unexplored parts of the universe. So who knows?
And angels are defined as heavnly, winged creatures.. from well.. heaven. If you not of that of faith, then an angel is just a basic sprirt that never had a body. But ghost did have bodies at one point of there life.
And its a paradoxing question to say whether a camara can truly capture the unseen with most eyes. I mean, optically, not everyone sees the same. One image may apper different to another, so why would you be able to capture the unseen to most non-believers anyways? It's a question into theory that a camara can only take still photos of matter, but why does some contain a ghost.

Now aliens do condense matter. So it is possible to take a pic with your homeboy alien. It's possible to video record them. But what is the possblities that you were recording and just so happened to go up to this place, and see a creature. The video that started this thred, claimed it was an angel. I looked at all aspects, and nothing truly defined it as an angel. Possible alien, but defintly no angel. I am not saying nothing is possible, just not likly. I have seen many hoaxes and pictures that claim there real, but the biggest photoshopped faked ever. So I highly dout that this video was really real. But I am not saying i dont believe. It just is pretty simple to get a glare with night vision and see those eyes. I cant explaint the other aspects of the video cause it was only 2 seconds. But there are a lot of possblities. Honestly, after seeing that video that started this thread, would you think that exact video is what they claim it is? An angel? I mean, i dout it is, i believe it would be more an alien, but even that said there is little proof cause all we have is a two second record of it.

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

its probelly alien 2 % and fake 98% :-({|=