I want out of America -

...let us know what you think, free speech!
rambo
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by rambo »

Come to australia! - The goverment aren't retards free health care - free schooling (Its mandatory).. :(

Not to mention its the most beautiful country in the world.. :P
(not being sarcastic / lying ).. :P

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

My sister lives in Australia and I would like to know more about the country. You confuse me in saying that they DO or DO NOT have free health care?

Also I have a buddy in Canada and he is sending me a few job recruiters so that I can possibly get a work Visa to get me started, if any one else need more information ill try to help.

Thanks people for you’re input and ideas again I enjoy not being hated on.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

rambo

Post by rambo »

Free healthcare.. :)

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I am looking at a map now...how about some Islands....Kerguelen...how about that. No one will bother you there but than again American is not such a bad place to be. I advice you to stay there and when Bush goes on the news to state a lie that terorists have come with a nuclear weapon to blow up with a city he will declare marshall law and finally the new world order. After that just accept thier rule and you will be fine! :D :wink:
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

floodhound2 wrote:My sister lives in Australia and I would like to know more about the country. You confuse me in saying that they DO or DO NOT have free health care?

Also I have a buddy in Canada and he is sending me a few job recruiters so that I can possibly get a work Visa to get me started, if any one else need more information ill try to help.

Thanks people for you’re input and ideas again I enjoy not being hated on.
What is your primary feild of interest? I am currently doing a job search for the fall, and I can keep my eyes peeled for any jobs of interest for you. Any location in Canada be of prime interest to you, either?