Is Devry Uni. a good school?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Asuna
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Is Devry Uni. a good school?

Post by Asuna »

This school year ( 07-08 ) will be my Senior year in HS, so the time approches for applying to college. I've got an interest in Devry since it has a Game and Simulation Programming class and is in NYC. Is Devry really a good technical school to apply to or can any of you offer up another school (preferably in the US and in NY, PA, NJ, or DL)?

NY = New York
PA = Pennsylvania
NJ = New Jersey
DL = Delaware

(^ Just in case you didn't know... :oops: )

EDIT: You can check out the Devry site here
Last edited by Asuna on 19 Jul 2007, 14:24, edited 1 time in total.

visser
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by visser »

if your looking to go for game and such. i would go for UAT (university of advanced technology) its not in NY its in Arizona. however. you can take two degrees at once. They are pretty big. plus your school ID at that school gets you into E3. and E3 is pretty big. i would hope that you know that. wanting to go into games.

if you want to go to devri. i see commercials for it all the time. see if you can chat with some people that actually go to the school. see what they say. and maybe that will help. one thing my friend did was chat with some dudes at UAT and they told him what programs they use in class. So hes gonna get a hold of them and now he will be able to practice before he gets to school.