This is for all of you.

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

If what ever happened on IRC than it was not me. I am not a regular and when I am there I usually leave or keep quiet when some people start making comments such as: I want a girl to ***** me or I want a **********.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

toast, I am sorry for what happened. but this will be taken to an end now, IRC is monitored by the staff now closely, and any incident (may it be nick abuse and/or insulting users) will cause a permanent ban of the offender from IRC and from the website.
so please stay, most of us are nice (you know that) and we will get rid of the other ones... :wink:

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

toast wrote:...Its fucking all of you.

I hate you guys. That poor guy was right, you guys arn't nice at all.

I should find a better forum, this place was starting to feel like a family.

Toast.
That's actually bad you're blaming all of us for something someone did, LBG taught me not to take offence online,

@ everyone, not very long ago, i was already cribbing about suck-o, suck-o is losing its focus, too many irrelevant threads, forum games and shit, it dilutes quality content as well as attracts people we might not want, and as far as i m right, everyone wants quality rather than quantity.

When i joined the site, the topics were interesting and made me check it everyday, the only thing i find now is random stuff, youtube videos, forum games, not that i m against it but this is too much, the technical stuff is all about troubleshooting and mostly personal, we never heard anyone inventing a neat little trick or an app(except maboroshi, and floodhound), we dont see discussions like what if.. how about..
People would say, "what have you done", but then when i find an interesting thread i try to participate, and why should i post if no one cares? A healthy discussion involves questioning, i m really sad DNR is not around any more and the tragedy of losing a guy like FrankB.
Those were gems here, i miss them both.

isapiens
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by isapiens »

agreed. i miss those guys.
I gota get more involved.
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well pseudo, as staff member it's not really enough to only take part in threads you find interesting, you also have to be a role model and start threads. I surely have some nice threads I could start, but because I am mostly on my own on the boards I have to spend my time with answering/checking threads instead of starting own ones....a little more activity from the staff and veteran members would be appreciated from my side.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

you are absolutely right b_b but there are times when you're really really busy with your work, also my university pissed me off, failed me in C++, (you can imagine) the friends whom i taught c++ got 90% and above, my teachers are shocked, my friends are shocked and i m obviously depressed. I dont know what the fuck is going on, i attempted all the questions, and i know all of them were correct(i was expecting 98%), So probably the examiner was an asshole.

So there are sometimes where the most we can do is to atleast participate, when the personal shit in my life is over, i WILL take initiatives.