SOOOOO MESSED UP

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Just to make it clear, Im not defending or excusing shamir....what he done was dreadful.

Nor am I trivializing that he smeared your good name. Im not saying it should go unresolved, what I am saying is, maybe you should let the others deal with in a mre um objective manner.

But glad you've cooled down.

PS WE KNOW it wasnt you. YOU CAN SPELL, and actually know the basics of grammar and after all...isnt imitation the highest form of flattery? ^^

Glad you calmed a little.

:)

isapiens
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by isapiens »

just on a side note. please dont get into a habbit of saving everysingle suspicious irc chat and then posting it on the forums. I understand that this time it was necessary, but i dont like being monitored if you know what i mean.

and ye, toast come back, and if it is actually YOUR picture then all i can say that you are a really nice looking girl and there is nothing to be ashamed of. There is gona be bunch of guys in your life that gona say things like that behind your back. All the guys do that sometimes and most of them dont mean anything bad, its just male hormones kickin in. I am not saying you should accept it, its rude and disgusting, but you should be more understanding. so cheers, expect you back.

PS: i remember the days when there where only maximum 3 people on suck-o channel at once, we called that a party woho!
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

Toast Is on my Aim. and just messaged me last night when I was doing a movie patron count I missed her message. If I get the chance to talk to her one on one I will pass along the members not involved regards and wishes and also the appologis and see but am not going to push or bring something that sensitive up that much or long and I am also off for health and break reasons so have a good one this is the last post for a while you have my contact info for those that care Thanks
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

mrmike

Post by mrmike »

isapiens wrote:All the guys do that sometimes and most of them dont mean anything bad, its just male hormones kickin in. I am not saying you should accept it, its rude and disgusting, but you should be more understanding. so cheers, expect you back.
sorry but there is a fucking big different between saying something to a friend or to speak on a open channel under a fake name about someone who never did anything versus another, and the badest thing, on this whole shit is that toast try to stop flamming at this board..

so i say sorry for anything whatz happen here and i hope you dont leave suck-o....
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Vlady/48265b8wj96xhce.gif[/img]

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

its not about male hormones...lol

its about people knowing what too far is
its called limits
there are limits to a joke and those limits were seriously crossed
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

PS WE KNOW it wasnt you. YOU CAN SPELL, and actually know the basics of grammar and after all...isnt imitation the highest form of flattery? ^^
Even if he spelled correctly and knew basics of grammar, we would know its not floodhound.

I wonder what shamir has to say about this?

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

well ya go out for a nice night withe the missis and come back to this!

i not got much to say on this as im a little drunk but i will say this
1. we all know that floodhound would never stoop so low (you only have to read some ones posts to get a drift on hwho they are and that just wouldnt add up
2. i hope that toast is big enough to say or do what is in her own mind best to do but hope she will let these silly little comments go over her head and know that at least the rest of us here are would frefer her to stay around as her posts may be less in number but more in quality

which is what should be on suck-o which as i am also glad some other members have noticed, so lets get this forum back how it was when i first come here.....informational and lets have fun learning :wink:

there was going to be a no.3 but i find it better if i keep them to myself so i dont bust a blood vessel :evil:

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Quite frankly I am tired of this debate over what shamir did. What he did does not deserve an extensive amount of our attention because his actions were nobish. I do not want to insult here any one but he did some thing that clearlly was not thought out clearly and very stupid. Now there are tons of such kids on every hacking forum and no one bothers with them the way we do here. If you cross the line you are banned. I think we have showed too much courtesy towards Shamir. He is just one of those kids who is never going to learn and the more we talk about him the more he is going to act nobish because that is all he can be.

If you take a look at Blackhat forums there the admin bans you immediatelly if break the rules or even ask some thing stupid. Every day I see people banned. Unfortunatelly some times that is the only way to keep order and the more people there are on this forum the more clear this is going to become.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Lyecdevf: I completely disagree with you. If we do like the "other" forums and ban him right away, that would just make him go to another forum and make him continue, learning nothing. And i thought Suck-o was made for teaching and learning. And by not banning him and giving him another chance we can only hope that he did learn something from it and takes notes in his head to never to it again. But of course there are people that never learns from things like this, but it doesn't mean Shamir is one of them....

So STOP singel him out like some sort of caveman, just because you make stupid mistakes doesn't mean you are less human. It's the mistakes that makes us human ffs.....

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Post by bubzuru »

neo130 wrote:Lyecdevf: I completely disagree with you. If we do like the "other" forums and ban him right away, that would just make him go to another forum and make him continue, learning nothing. And i thought Suck-o was made for teaching and learning. And by not banning him and giving him another chance we can only hope that he did learn something from it and takes notes in his head to never to it again. But of course there are people that never learns from things like this, but it doesn't mean Shamir is one of them....

So STOP singel him out like some sort of caveman, just because you make stupid mistakes doesn't mean you are less human. It's the mistakes that makes us human ffs.....
:-({|= =D>

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Amen.

Can we move on now?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah...I think we have better stuff to do than leading endless discussions about "what shamir did". he got a serious warning by me and if he ever does some stupid crap like this again he will be banned permanently from the site and IRC.
if he would be an adult I would have kicked him off the site, but due to the fact he's just 15 I think it's fair to give him a 2nd chance.
thread closed.