What are your thoughts about yourself?

...let us know what you think, free speech!

What do you see yourself as?

Elite Hacker
No votes
Hacker
47%
Noob
33%
Script Kiddie
7%
\/\/h47 7he f0x0r |s 4 h4(k3r l0l???????
13%

Total votes: 15

Losing_grip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Losing_grip »

As for me , i voted 'script kiddie' due to i like using trojan , metasploit , crypters to make my server ud , easy stuff to do and lazy. Even though i know that all Hackers and most people hate script kiddie cuz they're so wannabe-hacker and just want to brag shit to their friends like im so h4x0r!!MUHAHAHA something like that...

But im not like that , i use it as for educational learning(LEARNING WhAT? to use the keyboard and mouse?! LOLx0r script kiddie). :wink:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

tbh i don't dislike people who use "ready" programs like trojans that can be downloaded from a random site and shit.....i just hate people who do it...then say they are über-hackers and talk like they know anything -.- ...i happen to have a lot of those people arround me in school

Losing_grip

Post by Losing_grip »

neo130 wrote:tbh i don't dislike people who use "ready" programs like trojans that can be downloaded from a random site and shit.....i just hate people who do it...then say they are über-hackers and talk like they know anything -.- ...i happen to have a lot of those people arround me in school

Cool , as for me , i dont like bragging and shit... i just like secretly spying them >_< amagad am i so evil lol , i never called myself hacker ;) but some of my friends are so dumb that call me hacker for doing the shutdown -s -t 60 -c "Lolx0r!!!!" so i always say , NO , im not hacker ;)
and they were like ooooo really? , i was like For real , im not , you just gotta know how to use the keyboard and mouse then you can do what i do as well , i myeslf cant code so how can you call me hax0r? lol
anyway this if way too far from the topic , back to the topic... im cool with script kiddie but it would be much better if i can consider myself hacker by learning some language. :D