random question

...let us know what you think, free speech!
kings2006
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

random question

Post by kings2006 »

you know when you get paid how much taxes and all thatr government crap gets deducted from your paycheck. how much percentage?
if it helps i live in california, USA.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

A simple answer - more than one would expect. For example, all summer I had a cheque coming in at 650 before taxes, when I took it home it was around $580. That is in Canada, at least I get free health care biatches - you get to pay for the war in Iraq.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Big-E wrote:A simple answer - more than one would expect. For example, all summer I had a cheque coming in at 650 before taxes, when I took it home it was around $580. That is in Canada, at least I get free health care biatches - you get to pay for the war in Iraq.

hell yeah but i make 10X that so i dont mind paying a bit of taxes.

By the way I don't support the war , as a fact; I hate American Politics and the Government.

Go to employer tax web site and get social security, state taxes and fed taxes with i believe medicare. i cant remember the link but if you google it you'll eventually find it.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

kings2006
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by kings2006 »

big e why you gotta say it like that. I agree with floodhound I dont support the war neither but i dont make the fucking decisions. Im not offended but many patritic people will so please word that better next time.

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

@ Big-E.....rofl....perfectly worded hahaha

about the topic. well just ask your parents or someone that lived there a lot.
you could try and figure out by checking out your pay check and plugging the variables into a formula for tax
how was it....i = prt
something like that.
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]