I don't think so, youtube...

...let us know what you think, free speech!
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

I don't think so, youtube...

Post by bad_brain »

kinda sarcastic...

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

indeed it is :lol: the guy is still alive but he has brain damage I heard. :(

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I'm already curious what they will blame this time....rock music or video games... :roll:

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

bad_brain wrote:I'm already curious what they will blame this time....rock music or video games... :roll:
probably, youtube or child abuse, who knows. :roll:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

naaah his dead now ;/ died of the injuries to his head
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Too bad he failed at life and becoming An Hero.

The /b/tards that visit here will understand.

And that's all I got to say about that. Rotten scum.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, my intention was not to glorify his deeds or something like that.
what I was thinking when I've seen this on youtube was: is youtube also guilty because they gave him a platform? I mean, it seems many people watched his videos and replied to them...and this must have been some kind of affirmation for him and his weird thoughts.
I am not calling for censorship, but the way youtube acts is simply hypocritical....upload copyrighted material there (like scenes from the Simpsons movie when it was released) and they will wipe it off their site...so nobody can tell me they don't check the content of the uploaded material.
any normal site owner gets his ass sued if he hosts illegal stuff (and " glorification of violence" IS illegal)...but not youtube...they can host what they want without getting any problems.
another example that 2 versions of the law exists, one for the poor and one for the rich.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I think a lot of kids would show up and post stuff like, 'I understand how you feel, I am thinking of doing the same, you are my hero," stuff that every that would just raise more alarms about this society. So it is easier to just remove it as opposed to starting a public debate about why this is happening and instead deal with another school shooting some where else.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

mrmike
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by mrmike »

hmm its very tragic and im very pissed of of such guys like him....
but there is something ive got to say;
i hate the fucking system and what they do with such situations and how they react of what happens...and how they create such guys like him!!

isnt it so that this boy was such an crazy psycho? i mean he played kill gamez and listen to rammstein (it was in the FIRST line of the article...)no it ISNT so!!!!
my meaning of this is, that the system make guys like him to do such things and bundle the anger and fears of himself to a fucking high explosive atomic reaction, and when its happens all the peoples say "oh my god" and "why???"and a month later the whole world forget that,life there fucking lifes and make their fucking world for nothing.... and create new guys like him with ignorance,violance and missunderstanding the whole situation, it isnt the kill games, it is fucking not the music, and its not because hes a psycho....WE are the fucking reason...and the whole world close their eyes and life there fucking stupid life again...

i would never ever say he make the right and that i DONT sue him, no i will say begin your fucking life world!!!
fuck off the stupid peoples!!! fuck off the system fuck off everything and stop beeing such an stupid ass to all...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Vlady/48265b8wj96xhce.gif[/img]

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

what did i miss?