The worst movie you have seen!

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

The worst movie you have seen!

Post by Lyecdevf »

What is the worst movie that you had seen? I have seen some pretty bad movies but the worst one has to be the Cougar club. It has come out recently and I had seen it after downloading it from torrents. I swear if I had payed to see that movie I would be really unhappy.

The plot of the movie was just outrageous. The worst thing about it were the players. This actor called Jason Jurman has absolutely no talent and can not show any expression on his face except that little gay smile. I personally think that the only reason he was in the movie was because he was sleeping with the director.

Any way what is the worst movie that you had seen? Also explain why it is the worst movie!
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Man cougar club was awesome, it inspired me in so many ways - it made me want to go out and find a coug.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Every thing about it was unrealistic to the point of being outrageous but even that was taken too far. I mean who would believe that a lawyer would ask two interns to slash some ones car tires. it comes to the point when it becomes stupid.
- Hannibal

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

I wouldn't really say a certain film but all of them thats starred Woody Allen. Ok so his movies are meant to be black humor and i ain't waisting any my time watching some sick bar steward that can leave his wife then see his step daughter. Makes ya wonder how long this may have been going on for.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I also hated the movie called, "Finding Rin Tin Tin." It was all about this German Shepard that could do just about any thing except fly by rotating his tail like a fan.
- Hannibal

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

computathug wrote:I wouldn't really say a certain film but all of them thats starred Woody Allen.
hehe...well, the newer Woody Allen movies really suck, but you really should see the old ones, some of them are really hilarious, like:
- Love and Death
- Take the money and run
especially the latter one is damn funny... :wink:

hm, well, for me there are also not really specific movies I don't like, there are more actors I really don't like so all of their movies suck for me, some of those "actors" are:
- Vin Diesel (it takes more than steroids and 1 face expression to be an actor)
- Jennifer Lopez (gawd, how I hate her :lol: )
- Tom Cruise (oohhh....he reached the "Titan" level in scientology and so he will "never get sick anymore", I hope he gets cancer soon...I would really love to hear his explanation for that :lol: )

low-budget independent movies beat every half-a-billion Hollywood effect overkill crap by far for me... :)

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I am not quite sure what to make of J-lo. There is not a lot of news about here and yet I know that a lot of people hate her but I am not sure why. Is it because she likes to wear fur?! Unlike other stars that live more in the open she seems to be a more private individual. Any way here are the stars that I hate:

Jack Black: He is fat, short, ugly, and dumb. What in the world is he doing in Hollywood? What is that band he is in already? Oh it is him and some poor patient guy who has to put up with all crap because if there were more people in that band they would kick him out immediately. People say that Parish Hilton is famous for nothing. Well what is this guy famous for?

Snoop dogy dog: What can I say. A dog!

Beyonce: Every one knows that her dady wanted a star and she has been training since her fourth year. She possesses not talent. Every thing has been taught to her and yet she acts as if her fame was sort an accident. She acts as if she is a natural star and this comes to her naturally and fame is a byproduct of yellow journalism. An article came out in N. Enquirer stating that people who work behind the scene are asked to hide if they see her coming.
- Hannibal

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Tenacious D.

Well, by the same token, talent will only get you so far. You think Travis Barker is that good only because of talent? Or any other artist? Of course not. Of course some practice is required.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

It is true! Talent can only get you so far but there is some thing else that needs to be mentioned.

You have talented stars like Alicia Keys, P. Diddy, Madonna,...who are making a lot of money but are also a very good role models for young people. On the other hand you have stars like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan,...who have been raised as stars and look at there lives now. They are in and out of rehabs, fill the headlines, and stuff like that.

Beyonce just like LIndsay has been raised to be star. It is only a matter of time that Beyonce starts acting like Lindsay.
- Hannibal

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

You say true. I think I slightly misunderstood where you were coming from. Now what you said makes more sense to me.

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

oh wow good job on making this wonderful thread
because i was about to get that Cougar Club movie

anyway so far the worse movies ive seen were:

Resident Evil: Extinction - its not even in the game and its not even good enough to be called Resident Evil. Stupid pointless plot and a horrible set up for Resident Evil 4.

Idiocracy - omfg. that movie kills braincells.

The Golden Compass - well id like to complain not nominate it for worse movie, it was good, but the plot was so fast and they skipped parts or thats how it looked. So it sucked how the end was set up for the second novel.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780608/ - worse movie EVER
i had to skip thought to the end because it was worse than getting detention on a friday.

these are the ones im gonna talk about for now
[url=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2034/oopsrg8.gif]/sig[/url]

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Finding Rintintin was also a really bad movie. This one I did not even bother to watch for more than 10 minutes.
- Hannibal