WOHA [Utube video of some girl dancing]

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

CircuitB0mB wrote:if the problem of one liner posts persists I will cut your post count in half, end of story
Ohho! By the way I did not like the video in any way. In fact I think that it is stupid and the people posting encouraging comments to that video are stupid as well. I say this here because it would be impossible for me to say that there because if I did I would get flamed for making such comments.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

relax everybody.... 8)
ok, it really sucks a little when people open new threads just to post a link....for me (and I guess for the others too) it would be ok if you start a thread, name it "mo's random link thread" or sth like that, and post the links and youtube videos you find only in this thread.
boards would be cleaner and people couldn't say anything when you post your links there.... :wink:

and no, you will not be banned now. even if people were a little annoyed it's no reason for a ban yet imo....simply do what I wrote above and everyone will be happy again... :wink:

thread locked, back to work and munching christmas cookies.... =P~

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

too early in the am for a heart attack

Post by DNR »

<<< DNR waking up in the morning, snowed in, still waiting on the coffee as I check on the forums...>>>>

WTF?! :twisted: Somebody broke my lock?! Damn, now the thread populated itself!
I locked it early to prevent mass casualties from more 'bullets' fling around, too bad c-thug was sleeping or off pub hopping cause he would have lit up the whole room with a 30mm chaingun :lol:

Ah well, the same rights gog has to unlock shit, is the same privilege I have locking shit up :lol:

The discussion was dealt with in the admin lounge, I am glad I check in there first thing... :wink:

<grabs mo2332 by the scruff of the neck> "Welcome back buddy" :lol:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.